Touya

A wave of red hot fire mixed with blue collided with hotter blue fire, ice raced down to its opponent, who simply dodged. Though, missing its target it didn't stop and only followed the dark haired male, who in th end decided to melt the solid angering the dual haired boy even more than he already was. The two had been battling for hours, the teen was separated from his class for this. Tired, bruised, and bloody they both were but wouldn't let it take them down.

"Why are you setting yourself up like this?!" The older scarred male exclaimed dodging another attack.

"Why do you care?!" Shouto shot back, his fist bawled as tears began to gather at the corner of his eyes, but he wouldn't dare let them fall.

"Join me! Would you rather be in pain with these people?! They'll only disappoint you!"

The teen mindlessly charged towards his former brother who seemed to allow this in fact he knew he deserved it. When he was close enough, the younger landed a blow to his brothers face, then again the opposite way, then an upper cut he threw more random patterns of blows, kicks included.

"You don't care!" Another strike.

"How could I have been so foolish to believe you ever did?!" Tears began to run there course down his cheeks and dripped off his chin.

"You left us, you told me you'd never leave, you promised!" His voice began to shake as sorrow out filled his anger, he was hurt but he never stopped.

"It all could've been so much more bareable if you were there!" His punches slowed, but he never stopped, his knuckles bruised and were bloody, but he prevailed as he did with life.

"It hurt so much when you left," he began, huffing as he felt himself drowning in his sorrow. "And it only got worse, what was the point of making promises and pretending to care if you were just gonna leave?" One more blow and he was done he let his hands fall to his sides as big hot tears freed themselves from the corner of his eyes. His knuckles were bruised and cut with deep crimson liquid stained on them or dripping.

"Why would you want me to come with you when you've hurt me most of all?" He questioned, his volume much lower than before his face spelled pain.

He stepped away, hugging himself, letting the other male talk.

"I just wanted to make it up to you," Dabi began, as he wiped away the crimson red liquid leaking from his nose "I want to protect you from him since no one else can," He finished as he dusted himself off then extended a hand to his younger brother.

Shoto slapped his hand away, feeling his blood boil once more. "What could you possibly do to help me?" He almost laughed, "You want me to leave the people I love. They will never love me as much as I love them, but got dammit they try so hard to prove me wrong. All you did was run away, I learn from the mistakes of our family, I don't run away,"

"Shoto, just listen!" Dabi exclaimed, feeling angered, ashamed, and desperate as he gripped at the males shoulders tightly, shaking him a bit.

"No! You listen to me! You can go do what's best for you, I've learned to do what's best for me, and what's best is that I stay," The younger exclaimed.

"You'd be safe with me, happier, truly happier!" Touya exclaimed before being shoved away by his brother.

"Oh my god, you are lying out of your asshole!" The younger called the other out.

A silence drifted between the two.

"PFFFFFT! Cut! Cut!" Dabi shouted, through his laughter.