C h a p t e r 7

don't forget to vote please

Sophia

Lucas's tongue swept into my mouth, and I moaned into our kiss. He kissed like a dream and short-circuited my brain instantly. His kisses were a panty-melting, knee-weakening, utterly masterful mix of gentle and forceful at once—deep sweeps of his tongue, tracing my lips, drawing back and catching my bottom lip between his teeth. Inside of seconds, I was on fire. He molded himself against me. Thank God there was a wall behind me. Without it, I absolutely would've collapsed into a puddle at his feet.

My nipples were so tight, they ached. I was drenched—I could feel the moisture between my thighs. Id been wet pretty much ever since he sat down beside me at dinner. I could feel the hard, hot length of him at the apex of my thighs and fought the urge to curl my legs around his hips and demand that he fuck me right here, right now. He drew back after a deep sweep of his tongue, his teeth catching my bottom lip softly. His lips blazed a hot, wet trail down the side of my neck as he deftly unbuttoned my blouse. I moaned when his palms cupped my breasts.

Oh. My. God. I gasped his name, distantly hearing myself. I was so awash in sensation, I couldn't think. At all. He rolled one of my nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Dipping his head, his lips made their way down into the valley between my breasts. He drew one of my nipples into his mouth, straight through the silky lace. The hot, wet suction and the subtle friction from the lace nearly made me come right then and there. His knee slid between my thighs, creating just enough pressure on my clit and sending sharp streaks of pleasure through me. He lifted his head.

Sophia, he said, his voice gruff.

I dragged my eyes open to find his dark, sinfully green gaze waiting for me. I swallowed, willing my pulse to slow, an utterly futile effort.

Yes? I gasped.

Do you want me to stop? he asked.

I was in aflame inside and out with need burning through me. All I knew was I needed release, and I needed it now. I shook my head, a gasp escaping when he pressed his knee against me.

His lips were on me again, and he flicked the clasp between my breasts. They tumbled free, aching for more. He didn't hesitate to give it, torturing each nipple, dusting kisses and circling his tongue around them. The contrast of the cool air to the wet heat of his attentions made me wild. His teeth closed down softly over one, and I cried out. He slid hand down my thigh and pushed my skirt up. I was near frantic, rolling my hips against his thigh.

He eased the pressure of his thigh away, and I cried out. I was dancing so close to the edge, desperate to topple over it. He dragged a finger across the wet silk between my thighs. My hips bucked reflexively into his touch. Murmuring his name, I opened my eyes to find his waiting.

Do you want more? he asked, his eyes dark as sin and tempting me beyond all sanity.

Damn him. He wasn't making this easy for me. He wasn't going to allow me to tell myself I'd lost control and didn't know what I was doing. I had lost control, but I also knew what I was doing. I knew exactly what I wanted. Damn it all to hell.

Yes, I murmured.

He hooked a finger over the edge of my panties, shoving them out of the way and dragging his fingers through my slick folds. His eyes darkened as he watched me. He was angled to the side of me, but I could still feel his cock pressing again against me. My hips rolled into his touch. He teased and dallied, stroking back and forth, his thumb circling my clit. Only when I gasped his name again and said please did he sink a finger, knuckle deep, inside of me. My channel throbbed around him. He set to fucking me slowly with his fingers, adding another and slowly stretching me with each pass.