25. PARTYYY

Tae' s pov :-

I was so happy hearing that I am pregnant with jk' s baby...more than me it was Jk he beamed and couldn't stop kissing my flat belly since min to min..I chuckled at his adorable behaviour..I knew that jk would be one of the best father in this world..like my appa..

My appa..yes I lost him when I was a kid and I don't have any clear memories of my appa..I was crying slowly .I couldn't stop my taers .

Jk:- baby are u okie..

Tae nodded while wiping his taers..

Jk:- what happened..is there something wrong with me..jk sounds almost hurt

Tae cupped jks face and shared a passionate kiss..

Both of them parted for gasping some oxygen and diversed in others eyes..

Tae :- no..it was..just I missed my father...I don't have any clear memory with him...your behaviour almost reminded my appa jk..that's why ..I felt kinda sad...Tae said while caressing the cheeks of jk ...

Jk;- babe if you want we could visit your appas grave some time..

Tae :- Omo..really..

Jk:- yes ... we'll if that makes you happy..I would do anything if it makes you happy babe..

Tae was adoring his bf when he was interrupted by a knocking on their door

Jk :- let me check.

Tae ;- I'll come too ..

When jk opened the door he was pushed by the crowd

And Tae was beaming so happily by seeing her eomma , eomma Jin, namjoon ,hobi..all were together with Mr..Jeon too

Jin:- let's PARTY!!! Omg bishes I couldn't believe that my lil angel became an eomma like me.how cute ..

Jin said while hugging Tae

Jk:- eomma jk needs a hug too ( jk said with a cute pout )

Jin;- nope.. naughty boys don't get the hug

Namjoon :- what..the ...Jin ..jk is my brother Aish

When jk was turn at Tae Jin almost jumped.on jk while hugging jk tightily..

Jk:- eo.. eomma..let.me br- breath jk said while coughing..

RM:- Jin wtf.. you're about to deliver a baby stop being so childish aish you're so heavy affff..

Namjoon said while lifting Jin carefully .

Jin :- what did ya say..I'm heavy..yaaaaaa..I'm carrying your twins..how could you ...yaaaa .

( Jin screamed while gaining the laugh of the ppl who gathered at jks house )

Mr.Jeon :- okay boys..let's celebrate..I am so eger to meet my new grandson..( Mr..Jeon said while eyeing the flat belly of tae )

Jk:- f..father you really do?

Mr.Je:- why not I would love to

Thanks appa..both Tae and jk said in a sync

Hobi came with his grumpy bf...

Hobi:- allllll..yeahhh..guys let's PARTY..ayyyyy cheers to our two pregnant bishes..next it's me and Jimin Yayyyy..

Hobi siad while shouting aff

Jimin gave the worried look to jinyoung and let out a little chuckle..

Yoongi :- bish watch out your words..

Hobi :- no..I'm not we can try it's because you're too lazy to fuck me at nights..if you being so energetic and productive we could have some lil grumpy kittens too

Hobi said while mocking at his grumpy bf yoonglesss..

Yoongi sigjed and all of members laugh at the cute interaction between the Adorable yoonseok

Party is going on..wail unti the second chap of This..eye 😘😂😂