Swamp?

"Milak go find Styles and send him to my office now", the Serge called out his door.

Privet Zayn Milak knew not to procrastinate when it came to the old man and jogged at a steady pace to go find Harry. Even if it was not protocol, the men called each other by their first names. It helped them relax just that small amount in the dangerous environment and made them feel like a family. He made his way into the tent he shared with the 22 year old solider and found him on his bed fast asleep. Zayn took his opportunity for revenge on the boy for his little prank he pulled the other day. Grabbing a pillow from his cot he smacked him across the face, laughing as a startled Harry fell of his bed and onto the floor with an 'Ooof'.

"The Serge wants you in his office now," he spoke, his voice still shaking with laughter. Harry glared at him for a short minute before walking.

"You know one of these days I am seriously going to hurt you", he called over his shoulder. Zayn just continued to laugh.

Harry made his way towards the office of his sergeant, slightly chuckling at his friend's idea of fun. He would never admit it but Harry thought Zayn was one of the most entertaining blokes to be around, that was other than Niall Horan, the third person to complete the tent trio. Harry walked into the small office and sat in a chair opposite his inspiration. He had always wanted to be in the army, right from when he was a little boy. I wasn't until he met his now sergeant Todd Kenardy, that his decision was final. Seven months after their meeting, Harry had signed up for the army and was on his way to boot camp.

"What can I do for you Serge?"

"Well Styles we have a new recruit and I want you to show em' round"

"Why me Serge I haven't even been here long myself?"

"Well Harry I see the determination in your eyes, the look you get when missions are mentioned and I think you can help our newbie find that quality too".

Harry thought this over. It would be nice to have someone other than his roommates to talk too and helping out the newbie might show the Serge that he was finally ready to go on missions.

"What's his name?" he asked. The Serges' lips turned up at the corners like a small smirk was appearing on his face.

"Last names Swan",

"Swamp what kind of a name is Swamp?"

"Not swamp Cullen, Swan as in the bird", the Serge spoke, a smile now apparent in his voice. He stopped the conversation as his phone began to ring and ushered the young, hopeful boy before hearing a mumbled "What kind of a guy's name is Swan". Boy was Styles in for a treat.