Chapter 1

{Bethany Mota & Connor Franta Fanfic}

•Online Love•

"I love you guys bye" I see covering my camera after finishing a video. I walk over to my laptop and open it and go to Final Cut Pro and start editing my video. After I'm 5 minutes in Emma my best friend comes over and scares me in my chair. I scream as the girl I am. "I almost peed my pants" I say as I put my laptop down. "Beth it was just a little joke" Emma says in a sarcastic voice. She's the kind of friend that loves Halloween. "Ok, apology excepted. I'm hungry how about you?" I ask "I'll go and get so good from the cafe Dow the street" Emma says outing on her jacket and boots. Emma always knows what to get me.

By the time Emma gets back I have already uploaded my video. I start drinking my mocha latte. I hear a noise. Its coming from my laptop. I roll my wheelie chair over and check my YouTube inbox. I start going down the list of people " A collab, collab, collab, Connor Franta!" I say quietly. I start to squeal a girly squeal! "ITS CONNOR FRANTA! OMG!"

The message said:
Hey Beth, it's Connor. I was wondering if tommorow you're free. I want to do a collab. We could do the What's in my mouth challenge.
From Connor Franta
Emma's behind me reading it. I start writing him back "Of course I would love to do a collab. What about tomorrow at 2:00" I send it. Within 5 minutes he replies "sure, see you tomorrow😘"

{Sorry the chapter was short I'm going to work on some more today. I hope you guys enjoy my fanfic.
Instagram: @Frantas.facts }