Chapter 3

{Connor Franta and Bethany Mota fanfic}

Connor turns on his camera and we start recording "Hey guys it Connor! And I'm here with" as he stops so I can say my name. "Bethany Mota" I say I'm a happy and cheerful way. "And
Today were doing the in my mouth challenge" Connor says. After we finish recording I get so water. Then I go and tell Connor I'm leaving I hug all the boys and they gave me great big bear hugs.

When it came to Connor we looked into each others eyes then hugged. His so warm I could just stay like that for hours. But then I remember Emma's at our dorm waiting for me. It's taco Tuesday I normally make the tacos. When I go to get in my car Connor comes up to me. "Maybe we can go on a date some time?" "YEAH...Sure" I say as I correct myself I pull my phone out "Put your number in so I can text you" "I'll put my name as?" He says try to make me say bæ "I'll put in Connor Franta!" I say with a big smile.

I start backing up and then Connor comes running I stop and roll down my window "You forgot something" as he kisses me on the cheek then runs away. As I get home I see Emma on the side of our dorm house. She's waiting for Jenn (Our other Best Friend) to pick her up. "I'll drive you if you want" I say "Jenn will be here any minute now! But thank you" Emma says with a smile. I keep driving to get to the university parking lot in the back by our dorm room.

I see the elevator doors shutting "Hold the doors" I yell to see if they here me. The doors start to open again! When I walk in its the dorm supervisor (Maxie). She walks around ever Friday and Monday to see if our dorm rooms are clean. I think I'm my head to remember if our dorm room is clean. But then at that very minute remember we had forgot to clean our rooms. I rush to our dorm and I start to clean and after about 15 minutes it's all clean.

After Maxie looked at our clean room I checked my texts. I got one from Connor

"I'm going for a penny boras ride later would you like to go?"

"I would love too. At about 6:30?"

"Awesome, it's You,Me,Kian,JC and if you want to bring Emma you can"

"Ok, I'll ask her when she gets home"

"Love you, Beth"

"Love you too, Connor"

I put my phone down and get my penny board. I walk towards my bed to lay down when I hear...

{Updating every Monday Wednesday and Fridays✌️}