6. Night of the Ceremony

5 years later....

Ding ding ding ding ding ding....

Sounds of the bell ringing throughout the camps making the trainees wake up from their deep slumber. The sky is still dark, winds blew cold, and the birds are also still sleeping, and yet the trainees have to wake up for another training.

With all of his might Christopher finally awoke. Brushing his eyes and let out a yawn, suddenly a hand grabbed his shoulder gently.

"Chris, you have a good dream tonight?"

"WHAH! Armin don't grab my shoulder like that, seriously dude."

Armin tilt his head in confussion and punched Chris's arm lightly. "You of all people got shooked by a small tap. Daydreaming about her didn't you?."

Armin looked away and flashed him a smug face. But Chris suddenly stopped moving.

"Her?" Chris grabbed both of Armin shoulder. "Did you saw her too? That girl she kept following me wherever I go. Did you know her too Armin!?"

As he said the last word his face gotten a little closer to Armin. Armin then moved away from Chris. "Huh? What girl? What are you talking about? I was talking about Mikasa." Armin whispered Christopher's crush name.

"O..oh you know what nevermind. Let's just get to the mess hall." Chris said to Armin getting down from their bunkbed. "You coming?"

"Yeah just a moment."

________________________________

Breakfast wasn't that great experience for Chris.. Mikasa still ignoring him for weird reason, Eren still bloating like an idiot, like Eren. Jean also couldn't stop his bloating, and Armin is being Armin.

After breakfast the trainees was supposed to have an endurance training by carrying a lot of item on their bag and ran to the mountain and head all the way back to camps, until suddenly rain came.

The trainees thought they're safe from the test. Oh how wrong they are. The commitees have prepared a raincoat for the training, so it could go on.

15 minutes later

"WAGNER, MOVE YOUR ASSESS UP YOU'RE GONNA GET LEFT BEHIND!"

"ARLERT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? IS THE BAG TOO HEAVY FOR YOU!? ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO WANT TO LEAVE THE BAG!? IF THIS IS A REAL MISSION YOU'RE ALREADY DEAD! GET A MOVE ON CADET!" Commander Shadis finally finishing his shouting full of motivation to Armin.

Suddenly Armin's grab were picked up by Reiner who's bigger than him. "Let me get this for ya so you don't get expelled. This time we're getting evaluated."

"But you're going to get expelled too!"

"Don't make me think again." Growled Reiner as he took off.

The commander knew that Reiner help
Armin but he kept his mouth shut.

'Wise choice to help your friend Cadet Braun. No wonder your comrade trust you.'

Then Armin ran to Reiner to get his bag back and then leave Reiner in the dust. Reiner who saw this got shocked.

Meanwhile on the front Chris and Mikasa ran side by side. Behind them was Eren, Bertholdt, Annie, and Jean.

Four of them looked to Chris and Mikasa. Jean whispered to Eren.

"Hey bomb head, losing to your girl friend didn't ya? I thought you're going to join the Scouting but it seems you lack stamina."