Chapter one, Dracy and I saw each other after the holidays❤️🤩🥺💕👋🏻

AUTOR NOTE✨: hey babes! I just wanted to introduce the cast (as you can imagine Trisha and Draco)

✨AUTOR NOTE✨: hey babes! I just wanted to introduce the cast (as you can imagine Trisha and Draco)

💖TRISHA URQUKAKLOP 💖
CASTED BY: 😳ED SHEERAN😳

💖TRISHA URQUKAKLOP 💖CASTED BY: 😳ED SHEERAN😳

🤩DRACO MALFOY🤩
CASTED BY: 🥺TOM FELTON🥺

After Trisha said goodbye to her family, she confidently got on the train because she looked like a fucking baddie and when you're looking like a bad b you can have the confidence to be confident. 👆💅💕

Today Trisha presented her beautiful, healthy, long, fashionable, orange hair in a wavy manner, with it she wore a tight brown dress.

(this is what Trisha is wearing!!!! 👠👖❤️)

Suddenly she bumped into someone and dropped her books. She bent down and started to pick them up.

"Why are you standing there like that, help me!" Trisha hissed because she was a bad bitch.

The person who ran against her also bent down but just stared at her because she's pretty and the main character ❤️❤️💕💋🔥

"By the way, my name is Vincent Crabbe" he said nervously.

Trisha looked up at him. "I don't give a fuck who you-" before she could finish her baddie 🤪👆🏻 sentence someone spoke behind her.

"Renée! What the fuck are you wearing! And why are you sitting on the floor so humiliating! Crabbe! Fuck off, who do you think you are that you dare talking to the main character!"

Trisha turned around to see Dracy🥺😍 She got up quickly and straightened her stylish dress.

,,I-I-I- I am sorry Dracy!!!!!!!!!! This prat pumped into me!", she stuttered😔🤩🦶🏻

,,We'll talk about that later...", he murmured angry and jumped because why not he just jumped and it literally looked so swaggy I swear I'll make a picture next time he jumps.

He was angry af Trisha really liked it because it was so with uh anger issues yeah.

,,C'mon, I saved you a seat", he said.

Dracko took her wrist with his strong albino arms ♨️💪and dragged her to a compartment.

~~~~~~~

Hey!!!!! My name is Arangschga👋🏻❤️💋 That's the first chapter from my DRACKO malfeu fanfiction!!🥀🥀
I LOVE Draco❤️❤️❤️❤️ I hope y'all enjoyed it!!!!🥰🥰😋🥵 Next chapter soon!!!! 💋💋💕