Chapter 7:

Niall’s POV

Just as Bri closes the door she sneaks a quick look at me. Why I wonder? All of a sudden questions are asked left, right and centre.

“Is Bri alright Sean?” Liam asks.

“Is there something we have done?” Louis asks

“Do you think we should go and check on her?” Zayn says.

“Yeah I think so too”, Harry agrees.

“Oh my god guys just cut it out!” I burst out. Everyone turns around in shock at what they had heard. It came out a lot meaner that what I expected. I couldn’t bear to hear the questions or lectures or eve the silence. I get up out of my seat and being heading to another room when I realise I forgot my chips so I quickly hurry back to get them and then venture to somewhere else.

Sean’s POV

I cannot believe Niall said that. Well actually I sort of can, but that’s not the point.

Everyone is lost for words as we sit there in silence. My phone buzzes to break the silence. Everyone’s eyes shoot to the direction of the noise; I swipe it open to reveal a message from Bri.

From: Bri

To: Sean

Tell the guys I’ll be staying here 2nite, but don’t party 2 hard. I’ll explain 2 u later xx

“Oh”, was all I could say.

“What’s ‘oh’ mean?” Zayn asks me.

I quickly get my fingers ready to reply. She has to come back. There’s food and everything and plus we had only just arrived. What has gotten into her?

“Umm it's just a message from Bri. I’ll just reply then I’ll update youse”, I tell them all.

“Alright well I’m gonna go and talk to Niall”, Liam explains as he gets up from his seating position.

From: Sean

To: Bri

No way!! U r not missing out on the food u cooked  It will b lonely without u!! Get ur butt back here right now b4 we all come and getcha.

Bri’s POV

I lay on the couch on my computer watching the Australian reality television show, Big Brother. I laugh as one of the housemates gets pushed in the freezing cold pull late at night. I really miss Australian tv. Well really only Big Brother and Home and Away.

*Bzz* My phone vibrates to notify me that I have a new message. I check the screen to see that it is Sean.

From: Sean

To: Bri

No way!! U r not missing out on the food u cooked  It will b lonely without u!! Get ur butt back here right now b4 we all come and getcha.

Really Sean? Really? What will Niall say? Actually you know what. Sean has a point. I am going to go over there and have a nice time and if Niall says or does or doesn’t do or say anything then I will just ask him what his problem is.

He knows absolutely nothing about me, my friends, my past or my family so how come he gets to just assume that he knows everything about me already when all he has done to get to know me is to what? Glare at me like I am a completely new species that come from planet Uranus? No that’s not what he gets to do and it all ends now. I am going to go over there and eat dinner and talk to my new friends because I have not had any for a while.

From: Bri

To: Sean

Fine. You win. C ya in a bit xx