Not much of a hand shaker

For what felt like forever, and that's rich coming from a 173 year old, she finally landed at her destination.She got out of the car and lazily pulled her backpack over her shoulder, she took one last puff of the blunt she was smoking and threw it on the ground before quenching the remains under her expensive doc martin boots and looked up on the brick sign that said:

Beacon Hills Highschool.

She exhaled the remaining smoke that filled her lungs and system with the drug and strutted into the school building.Whilst walking down the halls to find the principal to actually let them know she actually came the day she was supposed to, coz trust me that bitch was stubborn when it came to sticking to a plan , almost every kid stared at her like hungry animals watching there prey.She of course noticed this and added a little extra sway to her hips while a slight smirk started to glide across her lips. Piece a' cake.

'Why am i even going to high school, i could quite literally walk outta here and travel the world, go to Yucatan or some shit, but no, i've decided to give myself a little bit more torcher and continue to learn my ABC's for the 155th time of my life.Fucking shoot me with an arrow dude.' The green eyed Tribrid thought to herself.Although, you can't really blame her, what person in there right mind would go to school.. willingly. I guess she did want a fresh start though.

While walking down the halls with confidence, a tall pale -faced-freckled boy bumped straight into her as he ran out of the boys bathroom in a hurry, for what reason Jade really did not give a fuck about at this very point in time, for the brown eyed boy known as Stiles Stilinski has splattered every drop of his hot coffee all over her black tank top, giving her tits the perfect shape,framing her waist perfectly.The warm liquid quickly soaked into her top and trickled down her chest, although it was actually all over her face too. Way to ruin the moment of confidence dude.

"Are you actually fucking kidding me bro!? This top costed more than your whole fucking outfit!" the angry Jade shouted right in his face.He scrunched his nose at the mess he made, glancing down at her chest and scanning over her belly button ring , he quickly snapped back to reality when Jade continued, " Oh and would you look at that, my phone is drowned in this shit too, just peachy."

The pale boy looked down at her,"I am so unbelievably sorry miss- i mean girl- i mean i don't know your name i've never seen you before .I'm Stiles , Stiles Stilinski ." he says gesturing his hand out awkwardly for her to shake. She looks at his hand and looks back up at him raising an eyebrow. "Okayyy not much of a hand shaker, got it." he says , swiftly moving his hand that he was gonna use to shake the angered girls and uses it to rub the back of his head instead. " Ill replace your phone -" but she cuts him off quickly.

"I'll replace it with your life." she snaps back holding up the wet phone, not missing a beat.She shoves passed him quickly into an office that has a sign beside the door saying 'Principal's office'.
Before walking in she turns quickly to the boy who now has her soaking wet , to already find he's already staring at her from behind, and flips him off.

"What the fuck just happened? ". Stiles asks himself before heading to his History class.

Thank you for reading part two.Sorry it was so long! Tell me if you guys like longer parts like this and I'll make them ! If you have any questions please add my Snapchat or Instagram and I'll make sure to get back to you as soon as possible!

update:

i'm so glad i edited this scene man.

lotta luv-mags:)