Chapter 14 - The Walk Home

Wednesday 3:00 pm

After school.

I was walking off to my house when a soft yet loud voice screamed from not much far away.

"Emily, wait up!" Louis screamed.

"Why would I." I returned. I started to walk faster when I felt a strong grab on my shoulder. "Louis stop it right now."

"Sorry." He let go and continued. "I know you saw me with Nicole in that shop, it wasn't what it looked like."

"Oh it wasn't?" I said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. "Then how do you explain that night we were at Will's house. Don't you think I remember. You kissed he-"

"No Emily, she kissed me."

"Oh yeah? Then prove it. From my point of view you were the one leaning in."

"You didn't even see us supposedly kiss. You covered your eyes remember."

"And how would you know that?"

"I saw you. Even if Nicole did kiss me, I like you not her."

"How did you even like me, it was the second time we had seen each other."

"I know, still."

"If you didn't want to kiss her, then what were you doing?"

"Grabbing my phone. It was on the other side of her. She thought I wanted to kiss her but she was wrong, and when we went into the room I practically screamed at her and told her wtf."

"Oh, that kinda males cense, but I still need proof."

"Ok." He kissed me. I pulled away.

"What the frick Louis?"

"I thought you needed proof."

"Yeah proof that you weren't the one that kissed her, but you know what it doesn't matter, it was months ago i don't care. Me real question is: what were you doing with her the other day?"

He stayed silenced.

"Louis?"

"Becauseee.... She forced me to come with her. She threatened me and I couldn't say no."

——————————————————————————

Louis POV

It was the truth. Nicole talked to me after school saying that if I didn't stop talking to Emily, she would end her. I was scared, so I agreed to make her jealous. I didn't want anything to happen to her.

——————————————————————————

"What did she say?"

"She said that she would hurt you."

"She's jealous." I scoffed.

"Em, you don't understand the kind of damage she can make."

"Like what?"

"She could even kill you. That's how far she would go."

"Oh?"

"Yeah."

We started to walk towards my house. When we got to the front porch he looked at me.

"Emily?" He said.

"Yes Louis?"

"Thank you."

"For what, I didn't do anything."

"You did, before you came, I was a complete jerk but then I met you. You made me realize how important life is and how we have to appreciate it, so thank you."

"You're welcome kind sir. Oh and I uh- I'm sorry too."

"Why?"

"Because I doubted you." I continued. "I've never liked anyone the way I like you. When you are around I feel safe. When I saw you with Nicole, I thought I was going to loose you."

"You will never loose me."

"Reall-" He kissed me. This time was longer. Butterflies came rushing through my body as he grabbed my neck with one hand and my waist with the other.

We pulled away and looked at eachother.

"That look always gets me."

"What look, this one." He made a monkey face. I giggled.

"No stupid, the cute and adorable face you male when you look at me."

He smirked. I blushed.

"Well, I have to go now, but I'll see you sir tomorrow at school."

"See ya m'lady."

I walked inside as he walked away. I lay down on my bed and took out my phone.

Mills <3

Mills <3
Hey how are you?

Emily
Im better
Guess what

Mills <3
Guess what

We said it at the same time

Emily
You go first

Mills <3
Ok
I got casted in a series

Emily
No way

Mills <3
Yes
I can't believe it either
I'm so happy

Emily
I'm so happy for you ❤️

Mills <3
🥺
Ok
Now you

Emily
It isn't as important but ok
I kissed Louis 3 times
Well he kissed me

Mills <3
😲🥳
That's my face rn
It's a mix
I love you guys together

Emily
🥺 lysm mills

Mills <3
Ly too
I have to go eat
But I'll talk to you to tomorrow

Emily
Alright
Have fun
Ly
❤️

Mills <3
Ly too
❤️

——————————————————————————

Hello my beautiful sunshines. I hope you liked this chapter. From now on the chapters will be short like this one because it takes to much time to write. I will try to update everyday or every other day. Ly all ❤️

A little meme :) <3

A little meme :) <3