- Bumblebee -

[Play the video above. By the way, this isn't my song, just music to play in the background. The song is by Rick Montgomery]

[Y/N's point of view, 15 minutes later]

You gave Beomgyu clothes to change into, pyjamas to be exact. They're the ones he used to wear. He's still the same height but of course his clothes are too loose for him now so he needs new ones. 

Right now he's still showering while listening to one of your playlists, one of the Beomgyu ones.

It was quiet, quiet until..."Y/N!" 

Not again! Last time he forgot something you had to go in there while he was still in the bath. He was injured then, wait a second, now isn't actually any better considering how beaten down and worn out he is! Maybe he just wants to ask something.

"Yeah?" You yelled back to him, making sure to mask your dread. "I um... I can't turn the water off! When I try to turn it off it gets warmer!"

"I don't care, I'm not going in there. Get dressed and then I'll fix it."

[3 minutes later, turn the music off]

Click, Creek

Beomgyu stepped out of the bathroom In one of his onesies that he used to wear, it looks way bigger on him now than it used to. He's shivering... "Can y-you... Fix t-t-the water now?" While he said that you couldn't help but notice his teeth are chattering together, he just took a shower but he's shaking? Did something scare him or was he using the cold water? "Beomgyu, why are you shaking?"

"T-T-The water was... Cold..." Okay, so it was because of thee water Gyu doesn't even like the dogs, but he noticed Lucky laying down nearby and went over to him to hug him and rest his head on Lucky like a pillow. He used to complain about how Lucky gets his furs on him, but by the looks of things it doesn't bother him anymore "Lucky, I'm freezing." 

Aww... It's so hard to wrap your head around the fact that this very guy is a murderer? He's so cute, at certain moments it seems impossible for him to be viewed as a danger to society. Although, do have to remind yourself that he isn't really like that, being cute isn't his thing anymore, it's not his vibe. Sure, he may have his adorable moments but he isn't a normal person, his mental state is deteriorating as the days go by and it's making him more insane. 

There's nothing that could help him, he's set to be a goner... Set to be a goner, Kino said that. Kino doesn't think that Beomgyu will live for much longer. Beomgyu's life keeps crumbling down and every month he either falls into a massive state of depression, does something that could get him killed or tries to end his own life. Kino said that there isn't exactly a point in him living and that it'd he'd be better off ending his suffering already. If that were the case then why does Kino say he wants him alive for now?