And so... we met

[All the events are based on real life, character names are either made up or taken from BTS]

[Trigger warning! Serious topics such as depression and self-harm are mentioned]

Chapter 1 - And so... we met

I was locked in my house due to this stupid pandemic for months and now we were finally free! Well, kind of... the coronavirus is still here and ruining lives in all the ways possible, but at least they let us go outside. And so! I dialed my best friend July's number in my phone to ask her for a hang out finally. I know, her name is July, like the month. The funny thing is she wasn't even born in July, but June. But that's besides the point. I like her name 'cause it's sort of unique. 

We decided to go to the club since they reopened, and hopefully they'll stay open for a while. Since I didn't leave my room for so long I really wanted to dress up all nice and do my make up the best I could, yet it still came off as basic. But that didn't bother me too much because I felt pretty and that's what really matters. I put on an oversized white T shirt, due to which my shorts were barely visible, and high knee socks. The only thing bothering me was that my scars were very noticeable. I was in a dark place before and now I have scars all over my body. But I'm doing better now!

 I did my make up like I usually do, simple brown-ish eye shadow with a long eyeliner. I let my hair down from a bun that I wore the entire day and just let it be. I looked at myself in the mirror with satisfaction. I like it! It's not too much but enough to make me feel confident to go outside.

I met up with July at the bus station before going to a bar we always go to. We loved that bar! You could just enter and sit down at the table without ordering a drink, nobody would mind. We both ordered a beer and sat at the only free table that was left. We poured a little bit of vodka in our beers that we bought before coming here. Probably a stupid idea but we really wanted to get drunk. 

"I gotta pee", said July and got up. I noticed my chair was a little crooked so I got up to sit on the other one. As I got up, a guy that was seated at the table next to ours looked at me. For some reason he really caught my attention, I don't know why. He was sitting alone and looking at something on his phone. I decided to ignore him tho. 

July came back pretty fast and so did the guy's friend. Seems like he was at the bathroom as well. Suddenly, a song "Psycho killer" came on and lifted my mood up! I really love this song! I was a bit tipsy so I started singing without caring what others think. I noticed the guys next to us also got really into the song, singing along. 

"Let's go out now.", suggested July as we both finished our drinks. There was this place we always go to on our nights out. It's outdoors. It's basically just a bridge over a river that goes through our town and people, mostly teenagers, gather around there to hang out.

As we were on our way we both got a bit tired, because alcohol started to kick in, so we sat down at the fountain a bit. After we rested and were ready to go on, we passed by three guys. I noticed that two of them were the ones from the bar earlier. Weird... seeing them again.

We arrived at our destination and went to the railings. Soon two random guys approached us handing us two cans of beer. They weren't the guys from the bar tho, these were just another pair of complete strangers. They started talking to us and we got a weird vibe from them. I really wanted to get away, but didn't know how. I then noticed those three guys from before at the bridge too, sitting on the ground and got a bright idea.

"It was really nice meeting you, but I just saw our friends over there. We should go and say hi.", I lied shamelessly and looked at July, "July? Let's go."