ⓦⓗⓐⓣ ⓘⓢ ⓛⓘⓣⓣⓛⓔⓢⓟⓐⓒⓔ

this is a safe place so please if you need help im always here

also i will not condone any hate pf any kind. i accept constructive criticism but if you don't like it then don't read it.

let me start off by saying that littlespace isn't a fetish or a kink (that's age play). it is a coping mechanism so please be nice.

Littlespace is a mindset in which an adult relaxes into a state of carefree, responsibility-free safety while expressing their atypical inner-self (personality) that differs from their biological peers. It may be a developed time in which an adult relives childhood memories, scenarios, or desires that were unachievable in their adolescence. An adult in littlespace may involve another adult referred to as a caregiver, engage in activities viewed as childish, and some may even participate in adult sexual interaction during their time in littlespace. While in littlespace, the adult is usually, but not always, referred to as an adult baby, little, or middle. A standard that all people interacting and involved in the more intimate, adult scenes is that they are all of legal biological age.

In the most simplest of ways to understand, littlespace is when a person with the unique little or regression personality expresses their personality more externally.

An adult little is often accompanied by another adult, referred to as a caregiver, who assumes responsibility during the time the adult is within the littlespace mindset. The caregiver may be assigned a special name, such as Daddy or Mommy, to indicate their authority over the situation and the care they are giving to the little adult. The caregiver may or may not also be romantically involved with the adult little.

Littles typically engage in multiple activities while in the littlespace mindset that coincide with the age they feel more connected with than their biological age. Common activities that little adults engage in are coloring, watching cartoons designed for children, partaking in games like hide and seek. Some little adults also modify or own specialty clothing for littlespace time and dress up, wear adult diapers, or restyle their hair. A little chooses their methods to engage in littlespace so it can vary widely and is based primarily on personality and preference versus standards or commonalities.

Adult littles may also allow sexual interaction from their caregiver while engaging in littlespace time. If this occurs then the little adult typically takes a submissive role, allowing the designated caregiver to dominate the scene through guidance, direction, and primary action. The little may incorporate items such as pacifiers or stuffed animals into the sexual scene for their added security and comfort.

Adult littles are most likely to engage in littlespace while in the privacy of their own homes; however, they may bring this playful side of their unique personality with everyday interactions as a biological adult. Common littlespace activities, such as regressive arts and crafts, are considered to be a healthy way to express this well-developed personality. In essence, Littlespace can be an effective way for an adult to relieve stress and tension in a safe environment while validly expressing one's inner-self and biologically atypical mentality, perception, and interests.

i hope this clears up any thing :)

also any questions anyone has feel free to ask :)