Chapter 2; Date Night Part Two

Nash's P.O.V.

Chloe and I walked to my car and got in. I saw Cameron coming straight towards us, so in a instant, I stepped on the gas and reversed out of the school's parking lot. I didn't want Cameron to ruin my relationship with Chloe, because I love her and she loves me. Its like true love, but except, you can't feel any connection like, sparks, fireworks and so on.

But , I can make it work.

I stopped right in front of Chloe dorm, and turned to her. She turned also, but with a disappointed face on.

"What's wrong, babe?" I asked her, with a sad face. She sighed with disappointment and started to talk. "OK so, you know how you and Cameron have been fighting?" She asked and I nodded my head. As when she was about to speak, my phone rang and I turned it off. I motioned for Chloe to continue.

"Well ,the problem, is me. I've known that you two have loved me, but, I can't be in the way of y'all friendship. You guys used to be so close, for God knows how long, for years! Anyways, I want the two of you to work it out, and, Nash, please remember this, that no one, not one person can take me from you. OK? Please remember that." After Chloe had finished talking, she got out and walked up her stairs into her house.

I drove to the dorm, and parked the car.

I opened the door to the dorm...

"BOOM"

A loud explosion occurs, causing everyone to run for their lives.. What had happened?