Ch. 1 Prolouge

Nobody's Pov:

Dream and George were fighting with their backs against each other. This was a war. But it wasn't just any war, no it was far from it. It was the war for the server, the whole SMP was involved. Tommy the starter of the fight and Wilbur who was actually a traitor were coming up on them. When in sight, Tommy ran for them. Dream and George quickly dodged his arrows coming from his bow and when they looked for Wilbur, he was nowhere in sight. Tommy swung his sword at Dream and it grazed his mask but nearly made contact. Dream was just about to hit Tommy when a huge explosion went off.

Wilbur's Pov:

I walked to the part of L'manburg where the button that would end it all was. The button I had been to about 7 times before today. The button that if I pushed it, all the hard work, all the wars, everything, gone. I reached the place of the button and stood there looking at it when Philza walked in. "Wilbur. what are you doing?" he asked me. "Phil do you know what this button is?" I asked him, "Yes Will, I know what that button does." he stated. "Phil do you know how many times I've come to this button. I've been here 7 times, Phill." I stated sounding a little crazy. "Yes I know. Wait you're not thinking of pressing that are you?" he asked to which I gave him a look somewhat pleading for help and somewhat unsure. "There is potentially a lot of TNT connected to that button, Wilbur. You don't wanna press it do you?" he asked as more of a statement adding a chuckle in while hugging me. I pulled away from him and walked to a plaque on the wall. "L'manburg was a place where man could live in peace." I said repeating the word was and slowly walking to the button. "You know there once was a saying, by the traitor Eret, I don't know if you know him, but what he said was-" and I put my hand on the button, "It was never meant to be." I said finally pressing it. We heard TNT being lit and the next thing we heard was a big explosion. "Oh My God it's all gone." Phil said while walking behind me. "MY L"MANBURG! MY UNFINISHED SYMPHONY, FOREVER UNFINISHED!" I yelled "Phil kill me!" I said in a panic "I- I can't do that-" I interrupted him "Phil kill me! Stab me with this sword-" he interrupted "I CAN'T YOUR MY SON!" I looked at everyone and back at him "Phil look, LOOK, they all want you to do it, they are all waiting. Kill me Phil." I said the last part a little sad to which he nodded and had tears streaming down his face and then everything went black.

Dream and George Pov:

We were fighting off Tommy when this huge explosion happens sending us all flying. When we hit the ground we get up quicker than anyone else and we spot Wilbur. He was standing there telling Philza something and the next thing we know Phil has tears all down his face as he stabbed Wilbur right through the chest with a diamond sword. Phil instantly falls to his knees hovering over his son's lifeless body crying. But there was no time for tears as Technoblade appears out of nowhere and spawns 2 withers. They start firing at both of us and we dodge and throw our swords cutting off 2 of the heads on one wither with Tommy delivering the finishing blow. After a while we take down the second wither and begin fighting again.

A/n: Hiii! This is a DWT and GNF story. I hope you all like it and it turns out well. If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to ask. Love you guys.