Last mistake......

Today it occurred again

  Today it occurred again .....jk again noticed that .....but v stopped him again by saying maybe it is his new habit.

        " We can't put him at awkward moment like this again and again".He understood it but he can't ignore it also.He glared at him last time and gone out of practice studio angryly closing door.

          All members were already gone now only v and he........ actually v also noticed that jimin had allergy of flowers .....but today also he smelled Lily's for alomost 5-6 minutes but nothing occurred.......

         Just few days ago jimin smelled Lily's flower and he have to go to hospital.....then what now???

          Finally v decided to ask him even though he stopped jk he was also worried about this sudden change of jimins behaviour....

           Other members didn't noticed bcoz they were not enough close as enough was makne....and even if noticed they just taken it casually....

        But when jimin asked v " why he likes Gucci this much " it was serious . because v had only told jimin  his real reason of liking Gucci that much.

       V comed and sit beside jimin who was still Playing with flowers.....

          "Chimchim...... "I wanted to ask you something.."

           " Hmm..... ask fastly"

            (Again.......he never said that he has no time to v or any bts members before.v just let it slide and continued....)

              "Actually  this flower's..."

             "Pretty right .......I also liked them they smell really fresh see".....he placed them in front of v's nose  " let's give VMIN moment to army......with flowers....."

V just smiled and posed helplessly....

           " So what was you talking about...." Jimin asked while looking at replies to photo.

            "Actually in last week......"

       " Aaaaahhhhhhh...."jimin almost roared  " sorry taehyungah....I have to go ....rm hyung called me for his meeting preperation. We will talk later I will come back soon".

      And he gone......

      V left alone ...." One more surprise right ....." Jk comed . " We never say sorry and thanks to each other".

       (Yes it was rule of makne line if they say sorry or thanks even by mistake .....they have fine of listening orders of other two for whole day. )

         "  Wanna see more ???" Jk asked while taking chair to sit beside him .

he send v a vdo of jimin secretly putting autotune in their resent concert ......which he never needed ....

      Jimin was known as autotune of bts but this act of him was really serious because jimin putted autotune for his own song filter which was his favourite......

         " What I am su....su ...supp.......supposed to do".....v almost  let a sigh out ....

         Jk realised......he was too much harsh on v .....but he was also scared....

        They both have to face two sides of jimin everyday....... sometes he says he loves spicy ....and at same time at night he almost cried while eating ramyan........other members taken it as a joke but jk and v reallly got scared by this..... because they both only present when jimin said he didn't like spicy .........

     "  I have a plan ......"jk said while taking sip of coffe which jimin left while running for rm help.

         "  We will search his room tonight..... "

         " Bold of you to assume that he will be not there......" v said while wiping his eyes ....

           "We will ask hobi hyung to take him out .....for movie  ......he never refuses me so I will also go but afterwords I will come out secretly ....

     " Let's see maybe it will work" ....tae sanded up by letting a sigh out.....

     They both were going to their room and what they witnessed almost broken V's heart into pieces.....

       Rm was playing with  phone alone in living room while taking his breakfast .....

      Still maybe meeting have been postponed ......v convinced himself

        " Hyung why are you doing timepass like this....don't you have work??" Jk roared.....

      "Yaaaaaaahhhhhhhh....... Language...."."don't you remember we have two days holiday??" Rm said with high tone.He got call from pd nim so he gone while giving angry gaze at jk....

        V realised that jimin literally lied to him .......

         Door of jimins room was open he entered without thinking anything else........

         He knewed where jimins all precious things were kept......he directly gone to displeced his study table.....behind table there was secrete door  ....jk helped him.but ....

      What they sawn on table was freaked them out already ......

"H.....Hu......Huunggggggg....."jk broken down...

                 *******END*******

How was it guys ....you can use your imagination and tell what is next going to happen in comments 🤠🤠🤠