The Rage

"Where have you been? Have you no sense of time keeping?"

"Well, mum I'm fine, thanks for unconditional love" I sarcastically replied. I'm sure you haven't met her yet, and believe me I'm so sorry you have to meet her. Run while you can. Run as if hell hounds are hunting you down, I'm sure you'll enjoy that more than her company.

The timing couldn't have been more perfect for twins June and Emma to enter the imposing ballroom. "12:47 in the morning. I've given birth to a lunatic."

I probably should have kept my ruby red lips closed but I needed to reassure her, "Damn straight I'm a lunatic," I stated bluntly. I could see her eyes changing to a deadly shade of black rimed with a magenta purple. She was furious, on the verge of lunacy. I guess I know where I got that from.

"LEAVE! I will deal with you later." Without a second glance the twins and I ran up the mountain of stairs, struggling due to our rigid dresses. We burst into my colossal room, blinded by the deep shades of black contrasting from the gold and white furniture, which graced my room in an orderly fashion. Orderly.

"Aww, don't cry, it actually looks bang tidy."

"Emma are you stupid? How is she supposed to find anything when NOTHING is where she left it." June could read my innermost emotions. She knew I was mad.

Stow your twitchy palm Dominique you know how it makes Emma feel. 

June was trying to calm me down through our mind links. I was so tempted to slap her brainless, but my mother would probably kill me, so I did what I did best. Corrupt things. This time it's gonna be my room.

I walked round my room methodically pulling unused Gucci bags out of my walk in closet. Chucking battered converses across the room, whilst the twins sat on my readily laid bed, planning our outfits for tomorrow. As a Luna, apparently I had to have extreme womanly traits. Gracefulness- something I had never had, you could hear my foot steps all the way in America for Britain. Restraint- I remember when I bit my nursery teacher, I think she gave me rabies. Sophistication- I won't even... just no. All I have is manners. Occasionally. 

I was rooted in the most blissful sleep when I heard the most jarring noise ...

"All teen wolves on premises please gather in the back garden.We have some special guests."  

Guests at 1:30 in the morning? The twins and I put on our pissed faces and prepared to whoop some sleep destructing asses. Even if it meant our iron-fisted parents kill us.