You Talk Way Too Much

"Honestly, don't worry too much about it. Can't you dye it back?" That was Fab. He was the only free member. Everyone else had family priorities. Albert agreed, "It brings you face out more." I interjected, "But she chemically damaged my hair. Do you not remember how long it took to make it stop stinging?" Albert raised his hands up, as if to submit. Fab rolled his eyes, not believing me. "Well I figure Agyness wouldn't do this against your will." I bit my tongue, getting irritated. I needed a gal friend badly. Albert, even though we've been inseparable since day one, was busy again with his suits, and Fab still thought I would eat all of Albert's food, let alone his.

Albert's phone rang, snapping me out of my daze. "Suit people." He explained, leaving the room. Fab turned towards me, eyebrows raised. "Unbelievable." "What's unbelievable?"

"You. The hair, your reaction." He shook his head. "It's just hair." I frowned, "You don't understand." He continued to shake his head. "Why be angry over something you can fix?" He was right, but still. This wasn't okay, well, no necessarily bad.

Agyness was like a sorority queen for Albert U and all the others would be her little bees. I was here for the hazing, but the hazing wasn't extreme. I just had to become like them and they'd leave me alone.

I sighed, "It was easier when Albert was touring." Fab laughed, "Because you two were alone, but you saw the outside. The inside was still as fucked as it is now. Don't worry. If you last long, you'll be used to it." My mouth dropped, "Last long?" He nodded, "If you haven't noticed, you got the high maintenance one. The models." I furrowed my brow, "I can be-" "Do not change to please him. I can already tell you do. Why are you in New York anyway, besides shagging Alby?" Fab asked, crossing his legs. "I thought I told everyone," I whispered, remembering my blow out with Atalanta. "Oh yeah! Porn director." Fab guffawed. "Kristen loved that joke." I joined in the laughter. I could befriend comedy mogul Kristen Wiig, but that wold be tedious, with her schedule. "That's something you have, the film directing." Fab grinned, adding, "Albert wants to do that." I nodded, "I know." A silence fell and Albert returned. "You guys cool?" He asked, noticing the silence. "Ice cold," Fab muttered, standing up. He pulled out his phone. "Well, m'lady is calling for me." He winked and hugged Albert, patting my knee, and let himself out. Albert sat beside me, a frown slowly fading in as Fab left. "Are you unhappy?" He asked, taking my hands in his. 

"I am very happy, just not really, not now." I explained shrugging. "Are you?" He nodded, except his frown didn't leave. "Am I high maintenance?" I shook my head. I figured he heard. "You have that taste, except I'm not." I grinned, running my hand through his hair. "Thank heavens you aren't. It's hard to please everyone." Albert crossed his arms, letting go of my hand. Whatever else I would say, Albert would ignore. I laid down, resting my head on his lap. "You're probably angry at me." I said quietly. "Not angry." He said quickly. "Then what are you?" I rolled on my back, staring at him. "Albert Hammond, Jr. An American man on planet Earth." He leaned down and kissed my lips. "Oh, stop it!" I chuckled, sitting up. We bumped head with a sickening smack. "Oh! Are you okay?" I felt bad, slightly dizzy, ruining our sappy couple moment by hitting our heads together. If I were peanut butter, I'd have to be smooth. He rubbed his head, and I rubbed mine. "I'm fine." He laughed, "My bad." I shook my head, "I did it." "No I did."

An argument over who bumped their head against the other, laughable. He pulled me back to him. "I love you Ingrid." It was so sincere. "Love you too." I smiled, relaxing. "But I raise you accidental head bump to a tickle war!" His fingers attacked my waist and I let out a scream of laughter. "You won't win!" I said as I reached for his armpits.