Chapter 3:

SUNGHOON POV:

Monday rolled around quickly, morning lessons were quite boring but this time sunoo was there. Unfortunately our maths teacher had a strict no talking rule so we weren't able to speak to him. On the bright side after lunch we have no other classes.

The seven of us met up at lunch to eat and did what we were doing after. K asked us to come to his boyfriend's dance rehearsal and since the other six of us had nothing else to do so we will join him.

As we were all walking to the dance hall we saw sunoo at the vending machine.

SH: Yah sunoo!

S:Oh hi hyung, what are you doing?" His eyes scanning along our group hovering over niki slightly that definitely didn't go unnoticed by me, and come to think of it niki has also been very quite right now, which is very unlike him.

SH: We're on our way to the dance studio, what about you?

S: Oh same i just need to get two water bottles for my friends and i'll go in with Keeho-"

KH: YOO SUNOO LETS GO

S: Ok wait- bye i'll see you there

NK: You know him?!

SH: Um yeah of course, i'm his older brother and Jungwon is his younger cousin 

NK: WHAT-

JW: What do you mean 'what'?"

HS: Niki has a crush on him 

NK: Hyung sush

SH: YOU WHAT-  

It would make sense but me and Jungwon were beyond confused.

JK: Yeah for a while now. 

Niki whined while jake and heeseung explained his little crush. 

SH: wow i can't believe it

 J: Loads of guys like sunoo, niki isn't the only one

Well that just puts me into overprotective brother mode.

K: Oh guys it's gonna start we should get there."

We walked into the hall and i saw sunoo handing a bottle of water to a girl, who looked really mean by the way, and a boy. The same boy walked over to us, turns out he's K hyung's. boyfriend. I never actually realised how popular sunoo was until now. Also if it's true about how many other guys like him then i'm going to have to keep an eye on him just in case anything bad happens. Not that it will.

We took our seats and sunoo had left the girl to get prepared for their dance. He had went and joined a guy, who i assume was keeho due to seeing him earlier. Sunoo had mentioned him before so i knew he was quite a party animal. There was also another girl there and if joy was a person then it would look like her because she fit the persona. I think her name was Kim jiwoo but people call her chuu. I assume the other girl he handed the bottle to was Heejin because he explained his friend group when we moved in.

Their dance had finished and they were taking a break to start again. In the break the group of us saw a taller boy come up to sunoo a bit too close for my liking but whatever. I soon realise it's Daniel from the basketball team. They knew each other? It seemed like they were close. Well i'll keep an eye on them. I turned around to talk to the others when K went to go speak to Hanbin and I noticed niki death staring Daniel and sunoo. 

HS: Niki you're gonna need to chill because if looks could kill then Daniel would me dead

NK: Ahh hyung it's not that bad, but why does he have to be so close to sunoo

J: Oh poor niki

Honestly I wondered how and why they were so close. He made sunoo laugh easily and just the way he looked at sunoo made me understand why niki was jealous.

SH:Are you guys rivals or something?

NK: Well no but yes

JW: Care to elaborate

NK: So he also likes sunoo apparently and he knows I do too so it's kind of like an unofficial competition that sunoo is completely oblvious to. Unfortunately, I'm too nervous to talk to sunoo and daniel isn't

JW: Well you're moving in with us so you'll probably see him everyday

NK: What if i say something wrong- what if he thinks I'm weird- what if-

SH: Calm down i'm sure you'll be fine

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- There will be a time skip next chapter to when they move in and i will try and update as soon as I can. Please vote and comment because it means a lot. Thank you for reading and stay safe! ♡  

(Edit: I realised the initial thing might be confusing so here's a note on who's who:

Heeseung: HS

Jay: J

Jake: JK

Sunghoon: SH

Sunoo: S

Jungwon: JW

Niki: NK

Daniel: D

K : K

Keeho: KH

Hanbin: HB

Heejin: HJ

Chuu: C

Sorry if it's confusing!)