Sound Booth? - Christian Coma Pt 1

You walked into the recording studio, where the guys were making an attempt to pull an all-nighter. So-of course- they sent you out to get coffee. "I'm back!" You shouted and walked over to them, handing them their coffees. "I'm not your damn coffee maid" you complained "I spit in all of them"

Your boyfriend, CC chuckled. "We've done dirtier."

"Shush, you perv" you retorted.

You held up a frou frou, frothy, frappachino with cinnamon and caramel and raised an eyebrow. Ashley grabbed it, "I'm a classy bitch, shut the hell up".

     You handed Andy a black coffee, to which you gagged at. And Jake sipped back a soda with Jinxx.

     CC was sitting there, bouncing in his seat. You sat in his lap and he wrapped his arms around your waist and buried his face in the crook of your neck. He sucked at it for a bit and you gripped his thighs. You soon got up when he announced "I gots to pee" and gripped your wrist and tugged you along with him.

     He pulled you into the sound booth without a noise. He pressed you against the door and kissed you, his hands making their way to your hips.

You gripped his waist with your fingers as his large hands locked of your hips, kissing you roughly. He moved his lips along your jawline and sucked along your neck. Marking you his, and only his. You moaned, he knew where your weaknesses were.

He tugged at your shirt, signaling that he wanted it off. Your tongues currently battling in your mouths, his easily won and he tugged your shirt up over your head. You pulled his shirt off of him, tossing it to the side and you ran your hands down his pale chest. You slipped away from him and pranced around the room, irritating him as he tackled you gently to the ground with a grunt. You bucked your hips at him and he gave a throaty moan, "I'm going to fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk tomorrow..." He whispered huskily in your ear and tugged your jeans down your legs and pulled off your bra. You groaned as his fingers danced along the insides of your thighs, he sucked at your chest. "Fuck me damnit!" You nearly screamed, he was always fucking amazing with his hands.

"You get what you ask for..."

---------

I AM EVIL, MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

5 new votes on the whole book and I'll post the second part!