Getting Drunk #1

(Requested by AWolfsJourney )

You: *Drunk*

2pVanoss: Y/N, you're drunk. *Holds you close, blushing a bit* Don't get drunk in a public place, got it? . . .*Kisses your forehead, & carries you to bed*

You: *Drunk*

2pWildcat: Y-Y/N? Are you drunk? *Helps you walk* I-I'll get you to bed, do you want any water?

You: *Drunk*

2pMiniLadd: . . .*Sigh* You know drinking till you get drunk is unhealthy. What if you get a hangover? I'm the one who's gonna take care of you. *Helps you walk* Jesus. . .be cautious where you get drunk.

You: *Drunk*

2pTerroriser: Are you drunk? *Supports you* I have a potion to help you from getting a hangover tomorrow. Let's go to bed & drink it, okay? *Helps you walk to bed*

You: *Drunk*

2pMoo: . . .You're drunk? . . .*Blush, holds you close* . . .Damn, you're fucking cute. . . *Carries you to bed*

You: *Drunk*

2pNogla: Awww~, you're drunk~. *Carries you* You're so cute, hmm. . .*smirks* would you get mad if I. . .take advantage~? *Giggles, kisses you* I won't do that, but I'll shower you with kisses~! *Carries you to bed, humming softly*

You: *Drunk*

2pLui: Are you fucking drunk? Jesus. . . *Helps you walk* Come on, Y/N, I don't want you to get hurt, alright? *Help you walk to bed*

You: *Drunk*

2pBasically: Oh no, are you okay? *Supports you* You should have some rest, I'll prepare medicine & a tea that will help with the hangover tomorrow. Let's get you to bed. *Helps you get to bed*

You: *Drunk*

2pCaRtOoNz: Huh? You drunky? . . .Awesome. *Pins you to the wall & kisses you* Mmm~. . .*pulls away* I was planning to do something. . .oh well. *Carries you over his shoulder* Let's get to bed, and I'll join you to get drunk.

You: *Drunk*

2pBryce: Y/N? Are you alright? *Supports you* You seem to be drunk, let me get you to bed. *Carries you to bed, checks for injuries* Nothing. . .good, you didn't hurt yourself. Phew. *Caresses your cheek with a soft smile*

You: *Drunk*

2pDelirious: . . .? *Supports you* . . . *Helps you walk* . . .? (Y/N, are you okay? You shouldn't drink too much, it's not healthy. I'll help you go to bed, okay?)

You: *Drunk*

2pOhm: Ohh~, are you drunk, my love~? Aww *Hugs you*, you were having fun without me~? Oh, you sneaky baby~. *Kisses your cheek* Then I'll have fun tonight cuddling you in bed~.

You: *Drunk*

2pDroidd: Y/N? You had one too many alcohols, didn't you? *Holds you close* Well then, you must be feeling tired. . .though. . . *Caresses your cheek* I hope you drank for fun, and not. . .like depression or anything. . .*Carries you* Best way to recover is to have some rest, though you may feel awful the next morning. I'll prepare you medicines.

You: *Drunk*

2pJiggly: Oh, my dear, you are drunk. *Supports you* Did you hurt yourself stumbling? Don't worry, I have you. *Carries you* I'll take care of you & back to your normal state, my angel. *Kisses your forehead*

You: *Drunk*

2p407: Oh hey, you drunk? If you were gonna drink, you should've told me! I'd drink all day with you! You. . .weren't drinking with another guy. . .right? *Holds you close* Cause you're mine

(Which one of their reaction did you like?

Comment if you have any suggestions for the 2pBBS to react.)