Me And My Family

Hi, I'm Vanessa and this is a story about my life and how some women changed it dramatically.

I had always been different and my mom knew that. She had always told me to live it out and to express myself. I still live by that quote today. She was hardworking raising two younger brothers and then my grandmother and grandfather. She had apartments to worry about and me. I was adopted as my Mommy couldn't take care of me. This made my Mom as my Great Aunt take up her responsibility. Today we struggle with my Bipolar Disorder and a broken family. 

My mom has carried this family on her shoulders after my Grandmother and Grandfather passed. She is 60 years old and still going. Yes, she has her faults but carrying a whole family? that's a great feat. 

Viv is a doctor who for many years did surgery. Now she is a teacher who teaches interns to help patients. Every day she goes to work with Covid and still teaches in person how to care for patients. She works till the night and spends her night hours caring for her small but mighty family.

My life may be terrible sometimes but these women help not just our family but the world. Both women help my family/the world strive for the better. My mom helps the whole family while Viv helps the doctor industry have more interns.

~End~