kirishima

At 1:00am, kiri awoke from his devilish nightmare, silently scared to close his eyes once again, time passed and the pebble thought about his life how it had become better with bakugou by his side, even if it was only if it was one night, it felt like eternity. Knowing that they didn't have to keep any secrets from anyone. Bakugou turned in the bed towards kirishima, where he opened his eyes with a small little smile towards his new boyfriend. "A..are you ok there boulder?" Kiri turned and stared at bakugou s tired face. "No no it's fine, just thinking about yesterday". Katsuki sat up and hugged kirishima. He looked into the boulders massive eyes and tears formed. He wiped them away. He hugged kirishima tight and whispered in his ear, " It's all gonna be ok" katsuki placed his hand on his face and kiri said, "do you promise?" Looking into bakugous cherry red eyes. He nodded with the biggest grin he has ever pulled and layed the pebble back down on to the bed, giving him a kiss and saying lastly, "I will be here if you need me, i am not going anywhere just remember that... Ok?" The Rock nodded and pulled katsuki into a big hug that would last forever in his eyes. He dreamt about the best day of his life.

The day before, and kirishima was staring wide eyedly at a small miniature pride flag that kacchan had given to him as a gift. He was the only one in the class that knew about kiri's secret, and he had promised to never tell a soul. He got up and tucks his flag into his back pocket.
He was debating thoughts about what he might do today:
Train with bakugou? - maybe
Hang with ashido? - definitely

But 1 decsion lay dormant in his mind. "Should just come out today?" Kiri said to himself with a scared tone. He knew that if he didn't do it sooner it would break him. It became a reoccurring thought that would never escape his mind. His hands changes to fists and started crying. He knew where he needed to go.

He walked out of his room and towards katsuki dorm, where he felt the most comfortable. His happy place.

He knocked on the door, clenched fists and waited for an answer. He could hear katsuki growling and moaning as he had to get the arise from his bed. He opens the door and is surprised to see the red head. "What is it shitty hair?" He says as he retreats back to his bed. Kiri walks over and silently sits on his bed, turning his head and looks at katsuki and says, "I'm scared....katsuki". Tears flow from his eyes. Bakugou sits up and stares at Kiri. He had never seen him so upset. " What is it. I will kill who ever it is!" He shouts. Kiri turns and grabs kacchans hand. With tears still in his eyes he gently says ".....its a..all me...". Bakugou looks deep into his eyes with sadness and grabbed and hugged the big boulder, so that's what he did. Bakugou comforted Kiri and placed his hand on his head. After 20 mins of tears and comfort, kirisima arose from bakugous shoulder, red eyes that matched the colour of his hair. " It's all gonna be fine dumbass, stop getting yourself worked up ok!". kiri nodded his head and stood up, he looked at bakugou and told him to change to his uniform and he would meet him outside the classroom in 15 mins. Bakugou stood and took his top off. Kiri was flustered as he walked out, his face was so red and he fell on kacchans loose slipper, he closed the door behind him. Bakugou grinned as the door was closed.

Outside the classroom and kiri was stood against the wall listening to his favorite band on his phone. Bakugou walked down the corridor and towards the big boulder. He tapped his shoulder and kiri sprang with shock, "oh hey bakugou". Kacchans stares at kiri and says " You got flustered back there?....why?" Kirishima face began getting reder and reder, bakugou grabbed his had and smiled. "Let's go shitty hair!, are you ready for the biggest moment of you life?". The boulder nodded with excitement. They went through the door knowing their lives would change for here on out.