The class

We all got to class early as we had a test on the day. We knew that aizawa was probably gonna start soon so we didnt question it. Mina arrived with sero and denki, but no kirishima or bakugou. Strange. They always hung out with the three of them and never saw them apart so at least half the class was on shock. As sero closed the door I saw faith red hair and could assume that it was kirishima.

We waited a while and we all turned when we saw kacchan with kirishima. "Hey guys!" Sero shouted. Kiri waved but bakugou...noone had ever seen bakugou in this state of shock before. "K....Kacchan? Are you ok?". He looked at Midoriya and didnt speak a word. Both of the classmates walked to the front of the class room and cleared their throats. "Guys...this is freaky?! What's going on?" Kirishima's knees were shaking as he opened his mouth to speak. G..guys? So I have something to say!" Kiri said with pure fear engraved into his body. "Mina walked slowly towards them and said, "Are you both ok?" ,Kirishima replied "yes mina dont worry, it's just an announcement." Mina stopped looked into his eyes and let him continue. "So I have be...been hiding something for you all and myself. I want to tell you.....that..that" kiri tried to spit out the words he wanted but nothing was coming up. "IM GAY!" He shouted, he didnt even realise till everyone looked shocked. He placed his hand over his mouth and tears were dripping from his face. After seconds of silence mina piped up and shouted, "OMG! KIRI IM SO PROUD OF YOU!" Mina said this with grace on her face and was just overwhelmingly happy for the big boulder. "KIRI OMG WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" The whole class cheered. The weight had finally been lifted from the pebbles shoulders. Then he felt a hand on his. Bakigou didnt wanna take the spot light from kirishima but he had to say at some point. "HEY!....I have something to say to" he said as he was trying to to burst out into tears. "Midoriya...whatever I say in this moment...DONT TAKE IT AS A WEAKNESS!, TAKE IT AS A PROGRESSION POINT OK NERD?" He nodded and let him continue. "So...extras me and shitty hair....are dating!" The whole classes faces light up with pure joy, they cheered so loudly that aizawa popped himself through the door. "what's with the noise?" Mina popped up and spoke. "BAKUGOU AND KIRI CAME OUT TO THE CLASS TODAY, THERE DATING TOO!" Bakugou turned to mina with pure shock, kiri ran to them and calmed him down, "plzz dont go shouting it out to the world mina. We are not fully out yet." She nodded her head and went in to hug them. Bakugou didnt push away so his anger is getting less destructive. Midoriya then walked up to him and put his hand on bakugous shoulder. "This never was a weakness, as you said, this is your progression point in your life. Kiri will be here to help you and so will i and all the class!" Bakugou let out a snigger and put out his hand and they both shared a hand shake. "T...Thanks deku"  he said nervously. Izuku smile with that shine in his teeth.

As time went on it was time for the test. The questions werent that hard. To be honest they were a piece of cake. After finishing I threw my head up and saw kiri and bakugou smiling to eachother. They were both blood red in the cheeks, it was so adorable.

The test had finished and everyone was so excited for the hero training afterwards. Well that's what they thought. Aizawa shot then down. "As everyone seems a little hyped up. Today will be a short day, go and have fun and....I.im proud of both kirishima and bakugou, you overcome some very big obstacles to get to where you guys are now and I'm proud. Now get out of her all of you. The class scattered out the  door. Mina suggested  hanging out for a while. But Kiri just really needed to sleep. "Me and shitty hair are tired. We are gonna sleep, we will catch you up later." Mins replied "ok love birds see ya later." Mina said with a sparkle in her eyesThey both went separate ways, both withered own suspicions of what the other was doing.

boulder and boom boom boi  arrived at bakugous dorm with different meanings of the word "tired", bakugou wanted to have some fun but kiri wanted to sleep. They opened the door and kiri walked in first, baku straight after closed and locked the door. Kiri turned around to see bakugou taking off his shirt while his cheeks shot blood red. "Like what you see kiri?". Kirishima just stared in amazement at bakus rockhard abs. He rubbed his eyes a few times to make sure he wasnt dreaming. He wasnt. He walked towards the angry pomeranian and spoke a few words. "I love you katsuki bakugou!", baku jumped back a small but. His chest felt warm like he was finally being loved. He placed his hand on his face and kissed the shocked boy with all his passion. Kiri placed his leg around baku and they fell to the bed.

After a few rounds, they fell asleep. Kiri still having doubts about the whole gay thing and he new that nothing will come from it. He thought coming out was a good idea and that it would solve his problems, but in his mind they became 10 times worse with all the voices running through his mind. At 1:00am, kiri awoke from his devilish nightmare, silently scared to close his eyes once again.

Hope you liked the story and plzz follow as I will be writing a sequel

Plz comment what ideas you have for the next book and dont be afraid to give me some helpful advice.

Again thx and just wait for the next 1

Love you all my rainbows
XOXO