Sensitive Wing

So I haven't made a new story in a hot minute-

And this short story was actually made as a companion piece to a comic i just made that you can find on my deviantart - FireQueenMultiverse

Dream was working hard again and it was obvious he was stressed. It was a week after Nightmare's hidden identity he used to meet with Dream was discovered and Dream was swamped with not only paperwork, but phone calls coming in about practically every little thing and it was weighing down on the poor winged skeleton.

Nightmare had broken into the JR to pull a prank and the alarms haven't gone off and he wasn't caught as he made his way to Dream's office. On the other side of the door he could hear just how tired and worn out Dream was and he felt bad about thinking of pulling a prank on his obviously stressed brother.

How long had it been since Dream slept? Nightmare thought as he snuck inside, quietly closing and locking the door so they wouldn't be interrupted and he made his way towards Dream, the older brother haven't yet noticed him due to being on the phone.

By the time Dream finished the call Nightmare was behind Dream and the negative spirit noticed how stiff and cramped Dream's wings were and how unkept they looked.

A
nother wave of guilt washed over him and without thinking he reached forward and began to gently groom the golden feathers and massage the wing joints. Dream jolted at the sudden contact and quickly looks over his shoulder, "N-Nightmare?!"

"Relax brother, you're really stressed. If you tense up any more you'll hurt yourself." Nightmare cooed softly and Dream felt a small blush rise and he looks away before Nightmare could see it. Nightmare smiled as Dream slowly started to relax.

Soon though Dream was making soft noises and even though Nightmare couldn't really hear them it was having a strange effect on his body and he felt his face heat up. The closer he got to the base of the wing that was connecting the appendages to Dream's back, the louder the sounds came and even though Dream wasn't facing Nightmare, Nightmare can see the golden blush.

When his hand reaches the base Dream jolted and moaned and Nightmare stopped, looking surprised. "A-ah...~" Dream was panting softly. "B-Brother...?~"

Hearing how needy Dream almost sounded...Nightmare swore that his face was literally on fire and down below the belt was definitely reacting.

"....Oh shit....<3" He muttered softly.