GLaDOS

Hello and welcome to aperture science! If your reading this then that means you've been selected out of all the staff to work on our Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System, or GLaDOS.
This OS is specifically designed to keep a lifeform, preferably a human, alive forever, or more accurate, however long our facilities run.

This Manual consists of how to create personality spheres, intelligence dampening spheres, personality cores and cores, it will also take you through simple repairs to any corrupt systems or broken parts
Starting off with intelligence dampening spheres.

Intelligence dampening spheres are spheres filled with information to dampen or severely weaken a robots intelligence. It is only to be used if a robot or android is getting to smart or violent (violence doesn't apply to turrets.) To create one from scratch you need 2 peices of sheet metal, 5 light up lights. 5 wires, 1 small dampening OS component and 1 adapter.
Dampening spheres are small and aren't to be confused with personality spheres which change a personality of small robots like turrets or personality cores.

Personality spheres/cores.
Personality spheres change the personality of small robots, if used on a core, the core must be modified to a ASEPC or aperture science enclosed personality core. (Cores seen in portal) these cores cannot be opened without breaking the plastic sphere on the outside which, if done reveals the rest of the core.
If repairs are needed, carefully crack open the lid of it and repair whatever is needed. If some OS is corrupt just take out the personality sphere and throw the core away.

Turrets.
Turrets consist of 2 main groups. Bullet firing turrets and rocket turrets (DO NOT SELL ROCKET TURRETS!) Turrets are for home defence and can be programmed to shoot and not shoot anybody. They also consist of USB powered ones, tiny turrets (only has 50 rounds in it)
Rocket turrets are modified personality cores with rockets added on, they're rockets travel through portals and the rocket turrets can hide in a charging port incased in the floor.