Seungmin's off day

It was an accident. Seungmin hadn't meant to hurt anyone, but no one believed him, especially not Papa.

Seungmin had been having an off day today. From the moment he woke up, everything felt wrong. He was so miserable that he immediately slipped into little space upon getting out of bed. His Papa usually didn't mind taking care of the little, as he was usually very well behaved, but today, he was acting up.

It started when he refused to eat breakfast in the morning.

"Come on Seungmin, just one bite? Please? For Papa?" Hyunjin asked patiently.

"No! I. Don't. Wanna." Seungmin replied in a petulant tone.

"Baby, please. You need to eat," Hyunjin pleaded.

"No! I am NOT eating!"

"Why not?"

"Don't wanna!" Seungmin shrieked again. He pushed Papa's hand back roughly, accidentally tipping over the open jug of milk on the counter and spilling what milk remained.

"Seungmin!" Hyunjin yelled. "That's enough. Go to time out." Hyunjin picked the little up and put him in the corner facing the wall before going back to the table and cleaning up the kitchen.

Ten minutes later, the punishment was over and Seungmin apologized.

Everything was fine until around noon when it was time for Seungmin's nap.

"Minnie, you need to take a nap."

"No"

"Yes"

"NO"

"YES"

"NO! Naps are for babies. I'm a big boy. I am NOT TAKING A NAP!"

"Fine! You don't have to take a nap," Hyunin stalked out of the room deciding Seungmin seemed to be old enough to know if he needed a nap or not.

Upset over fighting with his papa, Seungmin slipped into a younger headspace of about three-years-old. And now, he definitely regretted not taking a nap.

After a few hours passed, Hyunjin had forgotten about the brief altercation. Noticing the little was getting agitated from lying around the house, Hyunjin took his baby boy to the park. And that is when things went from bad to worse.

Seungmin was playing on the swings. Being outside automatically put him in a better mood, so he was giggling away as his papa pushed him higher and higher. Things were going well, until Hyunjin had to briefly step away to answer a work call.

As soon as he was gone, two other littles (a/n they live in an area where almost every couple has a little. So there are littles all over) came up to him. Seungmin recognized one of them as his papa's friend's little, but the other one he had never seen before.

Not a minute after they walked over, the one he didn't recognize began to insult him, making fun of his appearance. His acquaintance didn't join in, but didn't defend Seungmin either.

Not one to take someone's abuse quietly, Seungmin got up and lightly pushed the rude one. Unfortunately, Seungmin hadn't realized how close the other little was to the pole holding the swing set and was shocked to hear a loud crack as little's head hit the pole. It wasn't hard enough to hurt, but the sound was scary.

Seungmin started bawling from the shock of hearing the other little hit the pole. His cries set off a chain reaction and the other two began crying as well.

Hyunjin, having only witnessed Seungmin push the other little, but was furious. The other two caretakers who had been about to intervene after noticing the behavior of their own littles, tried to explain the situation to Hyunjin and calm him down, but Hyunjin had had enough. This was the final straw. He profusely apologized to the other caretakers and roughly grabbed Seungmin by the arm, pulling him to the house and ignoring what the other adults were saying.

"Papa I-" Seungmin started to explain, tears still streaming down his face.

"I know what happened! I saw you push the other little. Don't try to lie to me!" Hyunjin interrupted.

"But they—" Seungmin started again.

"No! You're not getting out of this. Don't try to blame this on the other two. You've been bad ALL day! That's it. Come here. You're getting spankings,"

"No! Papa, Minnie didn't—"

"I don't believe you. Now come here." Hyunjin pulled down the little's pants and gave him five hard spankings. Seungmin was sobbing by the end of it.

"Now, will you tell me the truth?" Hyunjin asked.

"I didn't—" Seungmin tried again.

"Enough is enough Seungmin. I've had it with you! Go sit in time out." Hyunjin sighed out of frustration. He couldn't understand what had gotten into Seungmin today. Usually he was such a sweet and cooperative boy. But today, he was refusing to eat, refusing to take a nap, and now shoving other littles!

"I need to go buy more milk since you decided to knock it over this morning. Stay in your spot and think about what you've done until I get back. Don't move or you'll be in even more trouble. I mean it."

The poor little weakly nodded his head with tears still slipping down his face as his Hyunjin grabbed his car keys and stalked out of the house, forgetting to lock the door.

Looks like Papa wasn't going to hear him out. He might as well pretend he hurt that boy on purpose. Maybe then if he apologized Papa would forgive him.

An hour had passed and his papa still hadn't returned. The store was only ten minutes away by car, so the whole trip should've taken less than half an hour.

'Maybe there was traffic?' The sad little wondered.

Another hour went by with still no sign of Hyunjin. It was getting dark and the little began to worry. What if his papa had left him? His papa knew Minnie was scared of the dark, and no matter how mad he was, his papa would never purposefully terrify Minnie. But here he was, alone in the dark.

It also terrified him that the door was unlocked. It was late and who knew what might happen. Someone might decide now was a good time to rob the place. Seungmin wanted to turn on the light and lock the door, but he didn't want to disappoint Papa. So, he hugged his knees to his chest and squeezed his eyes shut, trying to ignore all the scary thoughts in his head.

When another thirty minutes passed by and Hyunjin still hadn't returned, the little began to believe his papa had left him. There was no other explanation for why he hadn't returned. Traffic was never this bad.

It was now pitch black in the room and Minnie knew that at this point, being in little space was more stressful than being big. With quite a bit of difficulty, Seungmin pulled himself out of his headspace.

He felt drained. He hadn't taken a nap earlier and that coupled with all the crying he'd done and the fear of losing Hyunjin left him totally exhausted. After a moment, he hoisted himself up from the balled up position he had been in all afternoon and walked over to the apartment door. He quickly locked it, and turned on the apartment lights. This helped his anxiety a little, but he was still worried about his papa not loving him anymore. He slowly walked into the bathroom, shut the door and leaned against it, letting silent tears trail down his face until he passed out.

—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-——-

This chapter was getting too long so I decided to split it into two parts.

I know things are looking bad right now, but I promise things will get better