Chapter 5

~ Word Count: 226 ~

The planes come down and people come out including Rhodey. "Hey Rhodey, did you miss me?" Y/n asks with a small laugh.

Rhodey laughs a little too. "Next time you guys are riding with me." Rhodey said.

"Let's hope there's no next time." Tony replied then put his head on Rhodey's chest.

~ Present day ~

"Oh hey Agent Coulson." Y/n said as she saw Agent Coulson walk through her office doors. "Hello Miss. Stark, can I talk to you for a second?" Agent Coulson asks. 

"Sure." Y/n replied while motioning to Agent Coulson to sit down and he does. "S.H.I.E.L.D was thinking you and your dad can join us to get back the Tesseract from Loki." Agent Coulson said while handing Y/n a file. 

"I'll talk to my dad about it and I'll get back to you." Y/n replied. "Thank you for your time Miss. Stark." Agent Coulson said before leaving. 

Tony walks into your office. "Who was that?" Tony asks.

"Agent Coulsen, he wanted to ask if we would join them to defeat Loki and get the Tesseract." Y/n replied. "What did you say?" Tony asked. 

"I said that I'll talk with you then call him." Y/n replied. "Good because I'm not doing it." Tony said.

"Come on dad." Y/n whined. " No." Tony replied. 

"Please?" Y/n begged. " Fine." Tony said giving in.