Chapter 1

WARNING!! This book is co-written! It is on Wonderland0402's account as well as my own. Do not report either of the books!! Thank you!!

#############

Chapter 1- Concerts and Colleges

"ALICE!"

That was all Alice Summers heard before she suddenly hit the ground. It didn't take a genius to guess who it was. It was Cammie.

Cammie Winters, the bane of her existence, also known as her best friend since childhood. Ever since Cammie fell over Alice's table and getting a blue crayon stuck up her nose in Primary 1, they have been inseperable.

"ALICE!! WE'RE FINALLY HERE! Oh, look over there!" As fast as she was down, Alice was pulled to her feet and dragged towards a booth outside of the large brick building, with a sign stating "Dorm Keys To Be Collected Here!"

"Cammie, calm down we have tons of time!" By this point Cammie had already recieved the keys and was halfway towards the building with Alice running after her.

"Plenty of time, are you kidding? If we want to get to the Oasis Tribute concert in time we need to get to our room on the 2nd floor, unpack and get into our least dirty pairs of jeans by 19:30! Its already noon! WE! HAVE! TO! GO! NOW! GET YOUR SKINNY BUTT IN GEAR GIRL!" Cammie said in her most serious voice while attempting to push two large suitcases, as well as a laughing Alice, up two flights of stairs.

After many dropped suitcases and stubbed toes, they made it to their room '221'. Instantly, Cammie and Alice took stickers out of their bags and stuck them in the center of their door. After smiling with satisfaction, they stepped into their new home, leaving behind a door stating '221 is the super awesome and cool room occupied by the amazing Alice Summers and Cammie Winters."

#############

After what seemed like a few moments, though was actually many hours later, Cammie and Alice had already made themselves at home. Everything was unpacked and put in its proper place. It was all fine apart from the heap of clothes lying on the floor. They hadn't even noticed until they were about to leave.

"Uhm...Alice...I think we caused a clothing hurricane." Cammie admitted aheepishly.

Alice had on blood red shorts on top of black ripped tights along with black Dr. Martens on her feet. Her baggy white Pierce The Veil t-shirt was a stark contrast to her 'bruised violet' hair, which was slicked back into a neat high ponytail.

"Nah, it's fine! Lets tidy up when we get home. Plus, it means that there's room for any Oasis t-shirts that we might buy tonight." Alice justified.

Cammie's brown hair was tied up in a bun on the right side of her head with a blue and white bandana tied in a bow right above her left ear. This went with her black fitted Abbey Road, Beatles t-shirt that was tucked into her muddy, ripped blue jeans. On her feet, she wore her favourite daisy covered Dr. Martens.

Suddenly, Cammie's energy shot through the roof again. "Alice! It's 19:15! We gotta go!"

With that, the girls went to their life-changing concert.