Chapter 2

WARNING!! This book is co-written! It is on Wonderland0402's account as well as my own. Do not report either of the books!! Thank you!!

###########

Chapter 2 - Love at First Mudslide

The concert was in full swing. Alice and Cammie didn’t care if people stared, they really couldn’t care less. They danced and sang along with every lyric and chord heard.

Their dance moves were definitely a different style from everyone else’s. It mainly included a bunch of flailing limbs and strange hip wiggles. It wasn’t too bad until Cammie decided to moonwalk. However she hasn’t realized that she was moonwalking straight into the path of an extremely slippy, mud puddle.

“Cammie watch out!” Alice screamed as they guy moved behind Cammie causing her to lose her footing and fall straight into the puddle that awaited her.

Cammie stared up at the handsome boy above her. He was adorable in that skater – dude – turned – nerdy – boy way. Their eyes were locked together as a deep mutual attraction formed. If ever in history there was a true example of love at first sight. This was it.

“Cammie! Are you okay?” Alice rushed to her friend and helped her out of the mud puddle. After making sure she was bruise free, Alice let out a sigh of relief. “Don’t scare me like that!” Cammie just gave her friend a small smile and a reassuring hand squeeze.

Despite that, Cammie couldn’t pay attention to anything apart from her beautiful strangers deep hazel eyes.

The boy next to him turned sharply. “You okay Adam? What’s up…” the boys deep voice trailed of as he adopted the same position as his friend, staring into a pair of eyes reflecting his instant feelings of love. Alice’s face broke into a soft smile as she stared back at him.

Alice’s sea blue eyes took in the boys appearance. He was lanky with black hair hidden by the black beanie he wore. She admired his ripped skinny jeans, band tee and converse before once again meeting his vibrant emerald green eyes, which were lined by the slightest hint of eyeliner.

Cammie, how ever couldn’t care about the looks of the boy before her. She could feel the kind and caring aura radiating from him in soft, warm waves. His eyes held the promise of love, compassion and a life that will be happy and beautiful.

Despite both of their eyes being blocked by thick glasses, they could see every emotion the other felt.

Alice just wanted to go to the boy and hug him tight. She had literally just met him, but already felt as comfortable with this boy, as she was with Cammie.

The black haired boy moved from his blond friends side, walking closer to Alice. She copied his movements, wanting nothing than to be close to the beautiful boy who had grabbed her heart.

Just as they were in touching distance, two drunken men stumbled between them screaming “moshpit!” making everyone in the crowd cheer.

As the moshpit grew, the two love struck couples were separated more and more by the growing crowd.

The girls searched high and low, but their boys were no where to be found. They tried to have fun again, but soon enough they both agreed to head back to the carpark so they could go home.

As they walked to their car they noticed two figures next to their car. One was tall with his hood up, the other fixing the beanie upon his head.

At that moment Alice and Cammie were unaware oh who these boys were.

“Do you think we should wait or call the police?” Cammie asked quietly as they his behind a car. Alice not listening screamed “Get away from our bloody car!”