WORST WKW PART 2

This is for you girl...happy birthday... Take this as your present....

And mere pyaare bachas... I missed you..please forgive me..for being late this much...and vote and comment guys....

Shehnaaz was sitting with Rashmi. She saw he walked back to bedroom.

"Sidharth... Why didn't you wear this ?" Shefali asked

"Man nahin h" He shrugged.

"He saw sana was trying to match his clothes..."paras told.

" you know you look amazing in this" 
Shefali said.

"Seriously, don't play with words ??? He smirked.

Soon they were discussing about asim and his fights. Others were doing there best to keep his mood in angry. There is still time for wkw shoot. Shefali stood up and laid beside Sidharth.

Sana was coming to bedroom, he saw her through mirror. She was looking at them with frown. He can saw the angry face of hers. Sidharth was about to say something. Shefali picked his hands and started massaging..

" sid... Tu relax karna... Me huna..." She said to him. Hearing that sana, turned and walked back to Asim. He pulled back his hands.

"Oh ab madam ko gussa aa rahi h... Kudh karthe hein toh koyi baath nahin" he thought.

They were playing their ego's favorite game. What they did not understand that, this game was very harmful to their heart and mind. Because their heart belongs to each others. Unknowingly they had shared their heart long back.

*********
Soon Salman Sir arrived, everybody sat on their usual places except sana. She sat beside asim. Sidharth felt a emptiness  in his right side. Something was missing. Same was with sana, her support system her shoulder to lean was missing on her right. She turned and looked towards sid, who was already looking to her. Their eyes met. They conversed each other through eyes accusingly.

Salman sir entered the stage. He was sitting on a horse. He took class of Vishal for being dishonest in the task. When Salman was mocking for washing his hands in pool, sana slapped asim's shoulder and laughed with him. Till then shuklaji was laughing, this scene made shuklaji's fist his hands. The wkw goes on. Salman sir Asim and Sidharth to go outside fight with each other.

Sana was hell scared of Sidharth angst. She was praying for the best to happen. She cannot stop sid this time. So she stopped asim for not to go outside. Sidharth stood up from the seat and walked outside.

He saw sana was stopping Asim not to go outside. That pricked his heart. Usually she was with him. But today tables turned around. The warmth on his chest is missing.

"Aaja asim... Khatam karthe hein" he said sparing a glance to sana. Sana was pleading through her eyes to him. But he was not in a sense. Sana whispered to asim to stay there. But that man took that also to his ego as usual.

"Pagal he kya???I wont go" he said harshly to sana. Seeing that sidharth smirked looking sana.

"Waheguru meher karein... Isko kya h... Mein kuch bolun toh yeh zyada lega... Kya karun??? Uske dost toh..dekh kitna aaram se bait rahe h.. Isko kab akal aayega... Rashmi bhi asim ko rokh rahe h... Loyalty mujhe sikhanewalon kitna loyal patha chal raha h... Kuthey log" she thought.

Finally Salman sir said him to sit back. Salman sir bashed him and asim for their doings. Sidharth was not in his sense. He was talking the language of his group. Salman sir indirectly said to him, you are doing  wrong under the influence of your group. You are not seeing  good in tv with this behaviour.  Soon The topic changed to "fixed deposit".

"Yeh kya mathlab h fixed deposite k" salman sir asked.

"Sir shehnaaz , jab meine arti ko pyaade wale task mein bachaya thana... us waqt mere ko aake boli arti mere fixed deposit h" hearing sidharth words sana's heart pricked. She didnot told him like that.
"Meine usse bachi samach k maaf kiye the..." she said without looking her eyes.

"Meine nahin bola sidharth waise....."she corrected him.

"Don't talk to me...mein tere se baath hi nahin kar raha..." he said. Again verbal fight between asim and sidharth started. Soon paras also joined.

"Sir... koyi mujhe ghar se bhagi hui h... yeh flipper... woh sab bol rahe... yeh paras parson bol raha tha mein flipper hun..aur mein ghar se bhagi hui hun... usmein problem nahin h... fixed deposit yeh bole toh problem...." she said. Sidharth irked with how she defending for asim. He asked paras to speak up. But channel and production want to cover up that thing for paras. So salman sir leave that topic untouched. The topic of "ghar se bhagi hui "was more steaper than "fixed deposit" . But fixed deposite word was related to their special contestant arti. So they made it an issue, enlighten her to be the pious.

"Sir... yehan tak shehnaaz ne mujhe bola... mere aur arti k saath relation h....  mein bas 10 baar k andar hi mila hun usse phir bhi yeh aise bol rahi h...." he wanted to clear her mind with that he has no relationship with arti outside. But his word did negative effect. It was last nail in the coffin. Shehnaaa heart drenched. She shattered with his words. She couldn't digest the thought of him being using their private talk for arguments.

"Sir... woh..meine ...kya naam h... arti ... arti tu bhi tha na..." arti nooded positively... "yese bola... mujhe na... feel hothi... tumlogon k chakkar chal raha h...bahar... tu iski girlfriend lagthi h... aise meije mazak mein bolatha sir hena arti"..

"Haan.. sir...woh yese mazak mein bola... toh meine bhi jawab di thi... agar mere realtion hui toh mein tujhe iske as pas bhi nahin aane deta... yeh mazak tha..." arti said.

"And asim... Tu jaisa...yeh arrongnce mein attitude mein baath kartha hena..." Salman started to speak to asim.

Sana turned to sid's side and said.

"Very nice".

He mouthed a thank you and all best to her. Asim took that in wrong way.

" sir...look at me sir this guy is poking me to another level... Apke saamne bhi" he told to salmnan sir.

"What..." Sidharth turned to him.

"Sir...woh nahin ... Meine isko bola very nice toh usne thank you reply kiya... But inko lag isse poke kar rahe h..." The last part from her mouth came with a sobbing. Sidharth felt punch in his gut. He messed up with in wrong way. Salman sir already showed him how shefali twisted her words against shehnaaz by saying "shefali tumko yese strong dikhna h dusaron ko neeche dikhake...".

" shit... What i had done... She didn't mean that way by telling arti's matter. Mom bhi baaki logon ki support k baare mein kuch nahin bola... Shehnaz k baare mein hi bola...iska mathlab shehnaaz kabhi galath... Aise kaise usne mere se zyada asim k saath diya h.... Sidharth tujhe yeh sahi karna tha tu kyub isse aur bhigad rahi h... Kuch bhi ho jaye...  Yeh sab keliye mom aur badi aur choti mujhe maaf nahin karenge...". He didn't hear anything salman sir said further. Soon announced a break.

Sidharth walked inside bedroom toilet to have a smoke. When he returned he saw sana's face it was filled with sadness. Her eyes were moist. She was sitting with rashmi. His jaw clenched. He walked out of the room.

"Mujhe patha nahin tha yeh mere khilaf jayega..." She told to rashmi.

"Kyun nahij jayega tu contestant hena end of the day... Sab game khel rahe h... Try to understand" rashmi was filling her ears. She understood it and stopped rashmi. She walked out of the bedroom, where sidharth was talking with vishal.
"Sidharth mein ek baar bhi nahin bola" she said to him.

"Mein terese baath hi nahin kar raha hun..." He said sternly.