Chapter One: The Photography Club (Arrival)

A/n: This is Chapter Two. Please don't hesitate to give me some pointers on how to improve my writing- my book overall.

Hope you enjoy!

Evelyn

THE moment I arrived at Theodore High, I immediately scolded myself for underestimating the place. I completely disregarded the fact that I'm standing on the property of the most prestigious High School in the Island.

Why is that? Because the moment the bus entered the school compound, I was welcomed by boys and girls looking like those sophisticated students that I used to see in High School dramas, you can practically hear the classical Beethoven pieces screaming out of the place.

The bus stopped and I looked around the school while standing at the door of the bus hesitating. Should I even be here right now? Is Evelyn Davis a fit for this prestigious school? As a matter of fact I had no idea, but I'll see how it goes.

After I got my suitcase, the contractor gave me a school map which was super convenient seeing how big the place was. I knew I'll memorize the place in no time but for now The Map is my guide.

-----

Did I tell you I'm a bit self conscious? Because right now I don't like the way these students are looking at me. It's like if looks could kill they would already be arrested for murder.

Not wanting to make eye contact, I kept my head down while trying to navigate the school corridors to get myself to the administration office. Luckily I can read a map so it didn't take me too much time to get there. It took me twenty minutes to be exact.

Yes I timed it.

The Admin was an open room so there was no need for me to knock. One teacher, I'm assuming she was a teacher, noticed me and told me to follow her to the Head Masters office. I followed suit.

She lead me through a seven feet tall mahogany double doors shining it's varnish coated self. The lady gestured me to go inside and told me to take a seat while I wait for the Head Master.

As soon as I entered the place, the air conditioning got to me almost immediately, without even looking I assumed the aircon was on 20° and I wasn't appreciating the feeling. I hate cold atmospheres. Especially those ones made by aircons. they make my nose dry and makes inhaling irritating.

I took out the warm coat that I packed in my suitcase and wore it. I wasn't about to freeze to death in there. It was the only source of warmth I could find. Plus my uniform wasn't much of a big help either, it consisted of a white long sleeved buttoned down shirt, with black flair skirt paired with a black shoes, all sent to me a week before my arrival.

 Plus my uniform wasn't much of a big help either, it consisted of a white long sleeved buttoned down shirt, with black flair skirt paired with a black shoes, all sent to me a week before my arrival