AN EVIL EYE 😈

RAM GOES IN GARDEN FOR A WALK HE STARTS PLAYING WITH A DOG.... SITTING UNDER A TREE....THE GIRL WHO CRASHED TO RAM WAS PASSING FROM THERE....SHE WAS HAPPY TO SEE HIS FRIENDLY NATURE AND LOVE TOWARDS OTHERS....SHE TURNED AND BLUSHED....SHE TURNED BACK TO HIM TO MEET HIM BUT HE WASN'T THERE....SHE BECAME UPSET AND TURNED BACK RAM WAS IN FRONT OF HER....SHE GOT SHOCKED AND SLIPPED RAM HOLD HER WAIST AND BEFORE SHE FALLING SAVED HER....SHE WAS LOST IN HER EYES....RAM BROKE THE EYE CONTACT....HE SAID....

RAM:- Are you fine! Be careful...
GIRL:- Yes, I am absolutely fine....Thank you so much!!
RAM:- Ohkiee....(HE STARTS WALKING)
GIRL:- Excuse me, Mr....Can I know ur name....
RAM:- I am Ram, Ram Suryavanshi from Australia and I am 25 years old and I work with my dad in our family business.
GIRL:- Maine toh sirf naam pucha tha...(MAKING A CUTE FACE).
RAM:- I know lekin ye sab bhi puchti hi...Right??...isliye maine apna pura intro dediya.

isliye maine apna pura intro dediya

EMILY KHURANA

SHE DOESN'T NEED A INTRO U ALL MAY KNOWING HER....SHE IS PREETY BUT HER HEART ISN'T. SHE LOVES HER BROTHER A LOT BECAUSE HE IS ONLY EVERYTHING FOR HER.

GIRL:- Absolutely right!!! By the way i am Emily Khurana. I stay in mumbai...I am here with my bro and my friends for a small trip. Aur main apni age nhi bataungi kyu...(RAM INTERRUPTS)
RAM:- Muje pata haina....ladko se unki salary aur ladkhi yo se unki age puchna iss duniya ka sabse bhaada paap hai!!!😂😂😂
EMILY:- 😂😂😂

(BOTH LAUGH LIKE ANYTHING)
RAM:- I am also currently staying in mumbai. But I am too early actually my friends and sister without telling me were going to be here but I came here before them to suprise them.
EMILY(Starts laughing) :- Ohh Wow!!! But by what the time will be here.
RAM:- By 4:30 - 5:00 . It's alret 3 more 2 hours to go.
EMILY:- Hmmm, I am going in the pool with my friends would you like to join.
RAM:- I would like to but I can't as I have to do some arrangements.
EMILY:- Arrangements???
RAM:- Yes, actually main reason to be here is Siya's workshop. So arrangements are to be done so it gets finished early and we all can spend time together.
EMILY:- Ohh Wow!! You think so much for your sister....just like you my brother to loves me a lot.
RAM:- Ya I love my sister yukku a lot.
EMILY:- Yukku??? But u just said siya.
RAM:- Oh I am sorry u have mistaken me and even I didn't clear yukku is yukti my sister and siya is my family friend my father best friends daughter.
EMILY:- Oh okh I am also so sorry (EMILY.....EMILY) Ok so bye Ram will meet u later my friends are calling me.
RAM:- Sure
EMILY:- Byeee!!!
RAM:- Byeee!

EMILY GOES TO HER FRIENDS THEY ASK HER WHO WAS THAT BOY. THEY ASK HER DO U KNOW HIM....HE IS SO CUTE AND HANDSOME NA....EMILY TOLD THEM WE MET HALF AN HOUR AGO AND HE IS SUCH A SWEET AND CARING PERSON....EMILY's BROTHER CALL THEM....WHEN RAM WAS GOING TO DO HIS WORK HE MET AN OLD MAN LIKE A SAGE CAME HE SAID DURR RAHO USSE DURR RAHO USSE WOH VINASH KARDEGI TUMAHRA AUR TUMAHRE PYAAR KE BEECH MEIN AA CHUKI HAI DURR HO JAO USSEE.... BEFORE RAM COULD ASK HIM ANYTHING HE WENT AND HE COULDN'T ASK HIM. RAM WAS IN SHOCK BUR WITH IN FEW SECONDS HE WAS BACK IN HIS SENSES AND HE WENT TO COMPLETE THE ARRANGEMENTS....HE FINISHED DOING ALL THE WORK AND HE RETURNED BY 4:30....HE GOES TO RECEPTION AND ASK WHETHER HIS FRIENDS HAVE ARRIVED. THEY HAVEN'T COME YET SO RAM SAT ON THE SOFA BESIDE . HE WAS READING A MAZINE. AFTER FEW MINUTES HE SAW A GROUP OF PEOPLE COMING IN NEAR RECEPTION....THEY ALL HAD ARRIVED....RAM TURNED AND AS THEY COULD NOT SEE HIM....HIS FACE WAS HIDDEN BY MAGZINE....THEY ASKED FOR THE ROOM KEYS AND THE BOOKING IS DONE BY BIJAY SHERGILL.... RECEPTIONIST REPLIED BY THIS NAME BOOKING IS NOT BEEN DONE...

WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT???

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT PART. IF U LIKE THIS PART DO GIVE UR FEEDBACK ️☺️. THANK YOU FOR ALL LOVE AND SUPPORT 😊