Cool night along two fools

The high temperature went down as the time goes further. The chilly breeze is vaguely hitting against the trees and windows of houses, as though knocking on the window tempting the people inside to open and let it come in.

A small room with lights on is conspicuous on the tall building; the reason is students most likely went to their town or home to spend their free time so there are no other people, probably.

Felix opens the casement to feel the crisp breeze and ease his confused mind. He has thought of many possible why a man appeared out of nowhere and his motives but none makes sense. Firstly, the dormitory has the same room, every each and it has room number so it is impossible for someone to enter the wrong room unless the person is drunk. However, liquor is prohibited and the security here is tight and strict.

Second is the cat that is likely to appear has not been seen by him yet, instead a man who introduced himself as his cat hyunjin emerges and stays.

Felix's thoughts have been abruptly stopped when two arms encircle around him warmly and tightly yet pleasant to him. "What have you been thinking to have you sighed incessantly? Hmm..?" The voice is deep and husky, and the pace is slow as though he is talking to his beloved partner. The deed is intimate enough to make Felix flustered who is legitimately single and has never been in relationship except for his cat.

Felix feels hot despite the refreshing air that has been hitting his moist skin. The ambiance becomes ambiguous and only soft and low inhaling sounds can be heard. The tip of nose keeps hitting the clean and smooth skin of Felix provoking his endurance towards the tickling sensation. Unfortunately, Felix's weak spot is his innocent nape and perhaps there are more erogenous spot on his body that even he is not aware of.

"You must stop what you're doing or else."

"Felix, you have really cute scent that I'm obsessed with."

"Cute? How do you smell the cute odor?"

Felix left the window open as he walks with big strides to the small kitchen along with Hyunjin who keeps clinging to him.

"Are you making dinner, Yongbok?" Hyunjin asks beside Felix. The fact that he loves to cling and be with Felix is absolutely true, and he even wants to hug him all the time but he needs to restrain himself because over doing it is not really good. He loves and respects his Felix although sometimes he can't stop himself from tasting little sweetness and he even takes a bite.

"Mmm."

"Felix." Hyunjin calls.

Felix reflexively turns his head where the sound originate, confused.

"Chu." Two lips meet for a short time. Either side has different reaction.

"Why did you kiss me?!" Felix exclaimed with his red ears and moist lips.

"You taste sweet, Felix." Hyunjin calmly says while smiling cutely with his ears reddening. 

[Thank you for appreciating this book of mine.]