𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐣𝐢 || "𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

“Ugh..” you groan in pain, curling yourself to a ball more and more. Your boyfriend walks in the room and asks; “I guess it's the time of year. What do you want, mi amor?”  he takes his coat and prepares to go outside in case you want him to buy something for you.

“Ice cream.” your voice was muffled by a pillow. Akaashi's eyes went wide for a minute. “But mi amor, it's freezing cold outside. Are you sure you want an ice cream?”  you answer yes and he leaves to get your wants.

Thirty minutes passed and he's still not back. You started to worry until you heard the door open. He's back. You run up to him and immediately look for the ice cream. “As expected, the ice cream shops are closed due to cold weather.” he was covered in snow and you dusted him off.

You pouted, your period cramps hurting more and more than before. “What a shame, I really wanted ice cream. I guess sandwich with ketchup could do.” Akaashi got surprised of your wanted meal.  “I don't recommend eating that..” he sighs. “Why don't we make homemade ice cream? We've got the ingredients here anyways.” your eyes lit up in excitement.

“Really? I'll mix the batter, then!”  he looked at your shorts as you run towards the kitchen. “Mi amor.. Your shorts. It's stained. Better yet change underwear, leave the ice cream making to me.”  he says, as he gets a pad from a shelf and hands it to you. He kisses your forehead before heading to the kitchen.

You tear up, and run to hug your boyfriend. “KEIJIII!! YOU'RE SUCH A GREAT BOYFRIEND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITHOUT YOU!” You sob to his chest, and he hugs you back. “Really? I'm just doing things a good boyfriend would do.”  he flashes you a smile.

You wipe your tears and head to the bathroom. After changing pads and shorts, you go to the kitchen, only to see Keiji putting a Tupperware containing ice cream batter in the freezer. “Woah, that was fast!”  you say in amusement. You walk towards the fridge to check the ice cream flavor. “Wah! F/F!! It's my favorite!”

(F/F – favorite flavor)

“While we wait for it to freeze, why don't you play with my hair for a while?” he suggests, it's rare for him to ask you to play with his hair. You'd always have to ask him first before he agrees.

“Thanks for doing this for me.” you say, as you finger-comb his soft dark hair. “No problem. Anything for you, mi amor.”  you were humming a tune; Isabella's lullaby. Though the show she's in was gruesome, the song makes you feel at peace.

A few moments later, Keiji starts to hum with you. And oh boy, his voice was angelic. You sat in silence, continuing to play with his hair. You wanted to hear him sing so you piped down for a while. You also started to doze off.  He became a little worried that you're not being humming with him. “Mi amor, is something wrong?”

You snapped out of your little daydream; where you and Keiji gets married and has a happy family.  “Ah sorry, it's just I want to hear you sing more.” he chuckles, humming the chorus of the song. Gosh, that was your favorite part of it. You join him, humming in harmony. After the song ended, you kiss him in the forehead, the same thing he did to you before.

“I love you, Keiji.”

“I love you too, mi amor.”

“Do you think the ice cream's ready?”

“Hahaha, no. Let's wait an hour, then we can eat it.”

“Alright. Wanna sing Isabella's lullaby again?”

“Gladly.”

If any of you are wondering what Isabella's lullaby sounds like, it sounds like this:

Also it's from an anime called; Promised Neverland. I recommend you guys watch it.

Goddamn, I didn't expect to advertise an anime in this oneshot. But, stay safe and wear your masks! Don't forget to follow social distancing!!