Important A/N

Hello! Welcome to my book!

Now before we get things started, I just want to preface that this is a non-sexual little space/ age regression book. I will not be sexualizing it in this book.

Most, if not all, of the ideas, are going to based on my experience of taking care of my nephews and nieces. I have more than 3 of each and more coming soon. And also experience from taking care of my neighborhood babies and kids. Most of Sero Hanta's habits will be based on the kids I've taken care of when he is in little space/ when he is regressed.

Fair warning, there will be angst as I am using this book to practice my skills in writing angst. So apologies in advance for the poorly written angst.

Sero Hanta's personality will not be completely canon because of the plot and also because I am still learning about character study when writing.

This is also purely just for fun, I've been wanting to write some Sero Hanta fluff but I just didn't have enough faith for myself but here we are.

I will be using ship names to mention what characters the chapter is revolved around. It's all platonic between Sero Hanta and the others. Again, this is not sexual or romantic. Just platonic love between friends and between a caregiver with their little. Even though I'm using ship names, it's still platonic.

Feel free to request any type of scenario/prompts/ideas. I'm always open to any type of idea. 

Happy reading!