Having And Understanding Are Two Different Things

⚠️WARNING⚠️ Self Halm and Schizophrenia

Letting out a soft groan Alice rolling onto someone without noticing. All she felt was something warm and rough. Under her body she instinctively relaxes against the warmth before quickly sitting up looking down to see a man, not just any man but the famous Tony Stark. She quickly got out of bed grabbing her clothes and stuff quickly realising her dress was shredded. She quickly began looking for Tony's shirt but it was missing some buttons. She kept wracking her brain for what had happened last night. Grabbing her boots she ran out of the tower towards her small moldy apartment.

~Timeskip~

She laid there on her bed staring at her pitch black finger tips.

She twirled her hand around looking at every detail. The feeling of hatred and disgust filled her body. Her eyes caught a glimpse of a flickering light that had drawn her attention away, sitting up not taking her eyes off the flame. Slowly getting up and heading towards it.
Do it
Do it
Do it
Burn the darkness
Reaching her hand out she placed her hand over the flame getting lower and lower.
She jumped back snapping out of her trance. Pain shot through her hand. She's been on earth for 4 years she should know what to do by now.
Grabbing her phone she dialed the only number she had.
"I-I did something"
"Moon?!?!"
"I burnt my hand fury"
"Jesus, Alice run it under some warm water"

Eventually Alice wrapped up her hand. Realising this isn't the first time this has happened. She gets sudden erges to harm herself out of no where sometimes with no reason but she's who she is. Shit happens, she can't control who she is.

Shortly after voices could be heard from around Alice, her ears sprung out moving around trying to find where it's coming from. She begins looking around frantically as the voices multiplied and surrounded her , no one could be seen she looked towards the door and a figure appeared in front of her somewhat like a shadow, like her powers but, everything she knows or had learnt instead of confronting she ran. Alice began backing up slowly her back eventually hitting the wall of the corner tears slowly fell down her face as she fell to the ground the voices getting louder and louder she closed her eyes bring her knees to her face covering her ears. Whispering "go away" over and over again.

It wasn't until the next day when Natasha had found Alice. Opening the door after knocking a couple if time she walked over to Alice grabbing her hands. Alice screamed at Natasha not to touch her, loosing control of her powers, Alice pushed Natasha back with a dozen shadow hands.
"Leave me alone" Alice cried.
Once the shadows disappeared Natasha went back to Alice kneeling in front of.
"Moon it's Romanoff, I need you to look at me" Natasha spoke calmly.
Alice just shook her head.
"What's going on?" Natasha asked calmly.
"So loud" Alice croaked out.
"I'm going to get you out of here Klyanus' lunoy, ty budesh' v bezopasnosti." Natasha smiled softly.
Natasha quickly helped Alice up, she began hyperventilating once she opened her eyes. Natasha, dragged Alice out of the room as Alice stared at the figure in the centre of the room. Finally getting Alice out Natasha had a quick look around the room and saw nothing. What got Alice so spooked?

Back at the head quarters Natasha bought Alice in with a blanket wrapped around her small body. Fury walked over to Alice and looked at how tired she looked.
"Why haven't you been answering my calls agent" Fury asked strictly.
His voice and everyone else's voice around d was blurred.

"She's out of it Fury" Natasha spoke up.
"Then you'll have to take her mission" Fury spoke.
"I can handle it" Alice spoke up.
"No you can't" Natasha stated
"I'm an agent it's my mission I can handle it" Alice mumbled. "What do I have to do?"

 "What do I have to do?"

Walking towards Ms Potts

Walking towards Ms Potts. Alice handed her, her information for the interview. She could feel someone staring at her as she conversed with Potts.
"Happy give her a lesson" Stark called out getting out of the ring. She began undoing her jacket throwing it to the side a couple of buttons on her shirt were undone so a little bit of cleavage could be seen. She climbed into the ring facing Happy. He goes to hit her when she

(It's the third move when she spins around the body)
throws him to the ground.
She gets out of the ring handing the rest of her info to Tony before leaving again.
"Do I know her?" Stark asked as she walked away.                                                                                                   

People never really understood Alice even though she hasn't been on Earth for long. She has to keep her identity hidden so no one knew how different she really was. The black lines under her eyes sure don't make it easy.