Chapter Two

Chapter Two

            How he knew all those things about me, I’ll never know. It shocked me and surprised me at the least.

Jayden was my best friend until a few years ago. I also know things about him where his dad’s a drunk and his mom’s a prostitute.

He doesn’t let it bother him, but I think it’s changed him. He turned – bad, but we both changed and drifted apart.

Sure I missed the time where we always told each other everything, knew ever single secret about each other.

But I don’t think it will be the same.

I sighed and put my head down on the cafeteria table, not wanting to eat anything.

I hear footsteps approaching. I didn’t look up because people had been coming up to me all day and quite frankly, it was getting on my fucking nerves.

“Well hello there, girlfriend,” a familiar deep voice said.

I cringed and slowly lifted my head to see a smirking James.

“I thought I told you it was over, James,” I spat, angrily.

He laughed and had a creepy gleam in his eyes when he looked at me.

“I don’t re call anything,” he came closer and grabbed my chin in his hand squeezing it, making me wince in pain. “I’ll say it’s over, not you. Got it, bitch?”

I yanked his hand off my face and glared at him dangerously.

“Don’t you ever touch me again, you sick bastard!”

I got up from the table and walked away from the cafeteria, angrily that I didn’t hear anyone following me.

“Rayne! Rayne!” called someone behind me.

Frustrated, I turned around.

“What do you want!? Can’t you guys leave me alone!” I yelled at the person.

Jayden stood there looking amused, and I gave him a sorry look.

“Someone’s angry,” he smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

“No really? I thought I was happy!” I chirped sarcastically.

He chuckled and walked over to me.

He gave me a serious looks before talking.

“Did he hurt you?”

I shook my head.

“No, my chin just hurts a bit. I swear, I’m going to kill that bastard. After the shit he’s done to me he thinks he can still treat me like one? I broke up with that bastard this morning,” I glared at the floor.

“Don’t worry about him. If he messes with you, my friends and I will deal with him,” he smiled.

I looked up at him and gave him a grateful smile.

“Thanks Jay,” saying his old nickname.

“No problem Rainbow,” he grinned.

[Short, I know. Sorry! I had to update though for you guys!]