i caused trouble and got kicked out

note: chapter involves beating you are warned

(Olalla view) me and Robert were now sixteen i know big age and our father had now started to treat both Robert and Hyde really badly like every day Robert gets beaten up like for example our father comes home every day drunk then he gets his belt and bets Robert with it until he either collapses or begs him to stop or turns to Hyde and fights him but the bad thing is that father finds a sort of entertainment  in it.

(i walked downstairs to find Hyde collapsed on the floor meaning father had finished one of his daily bettings i lift up his shirt to find brushing and scars on his back then he wakes up)

(me) are you alright

(Hyde) could you help me sit on the sofa?

(Me) oh of course

(i help him get up and sit on a sofa he sits on it not wanting to lean against it i get a damp cloth lift up Hydes shirt and ask him to keep it of his scars  he obliged kept it up and i damped his scars at which he tried not to scream in pain)

(Hyde) sorry

(Me) don't be ridiculous i'll be more careful

(i finish soothing his back and slowly let down his shirt and Hyde slowly leans against the sofa)

(me) why is father doing this to
you?

(Hyde) to make me suffer for some reason to teach me a lesson i don't know ask him

(me) i wouldn't dare ask him

(father comes back in the room Hyde gives him a quite growl which i only hear father goes to hit him but Hyde catches the belt takes it out of fathers hand throws it to the other side of the room and stands in front of father)

(Hyde) why are you doing this to me i've had enough just every day the same treatment me and olalla both want the father that loved us not the one that bets people to death

(Fathers Jekyll reappears and looks at me slightly and faints)

(me) that's why he was different he was his Hyde?

(Hyde looks at me) yes the version of him he's been trying to Hide from us!

(Me) what do you mean

(Hyde) ill let Jekyll explain i don't want to end up like him

(me) what shall we do with him

(Hyde) good question! em place him in a room to sleep then i don't feel safe here so go somewhere else

(Me) but we're?

(Hyde) i dont know anywhere but here and you would come won't you?

(me) of course if you want me to?

(Hyde) certainly!