1- Who's your BFF or BFFs? (Demon Slayer)

♈ Aries

Insoke - I feel like you two would get along too well, like to the point no one wants to be around you two when your plotting together or arguing out because of an accident that happened...........

♉ Taurus

Kyojuro & Mitsuri - Food buddies you three would probably make bets on who can eat the most, no one wants to pay for you three all combined or go to a restaurant and have you guys start a food bet because of an accident that occurred........

You and Aquarius are working together to get Obani and Mitsuri together

♊ Gemini

Uzui - I believe you both would get along great however when you both start to argue over 🌌flamboyantance🌌 who is and who is not, you bet everyone will slowly or be so fast to leave the room because oh god last time wasn't fun........

And your pretty sure he like someone and wants them as his fourth wife and you know his wives agree to it so you know what your gonna do, watch that poor sign or whoever it is fall for your crackhead of a friend charms also his wives charms because for some reason they also like whoever it is that spotted Uzui's eye.

♋ Cancer

Gyomei - you two are the calmest out of everyone, you both understand eachother because you and Gyomei were friends long before you both becoming demon slayers, you both worked at the temple with eachother, you helped raise the children with Gyomei, with the sight aspects, you two are quite the team, best of friends, you pretty sure Gyomei likes another sign, your trying to figure out who it is because you want to be a wignman/wignwomen to your bestie because you honestly think he deserves the best, you both pray together, you mainly pray for the safety of everyone not religious reasons, but trust me you and Gyomei are quite an intresting pair of friends. Gyomei is the one to get you two out of trouble whilst your the one to get the both of you into trouble, last time wasn't fun for either of you.......

♌ Leo

Zenitsu - Gramps trained you both, you got along greatly but the moment Zenitsu tried to ask you for marriage you punched that fucker, he now only sees you as a friend, you two get along great actually aside from the marriage incident you get along great, you actually tell Zenitsu that when he becomes unconscious he's like extremely strong when their fighting a demon, that gave Zenitsu some confidence in demon slaying but somehow one of the many things you both like gossiping if anyone wants gossip it's you two to go to......

♍ Virgo

Genya - you two became friends after you two went on a mission together, you actually respected the fact that Genya didn't want to explain to someone he didn't want to explain how he can eat demons but over time he told you, you both get along great, and you both understand the need to prove or try to get closer to your older siblings you both joined the Corps to try and prove yourselves to your older siblings. If your a female your the only one he doesn't blush or be shy around because he sees you as a great friend, oh boy when you two wanna cause chaos what's quite rare, it's fun to witness, last time was definitely the most intresting.........

♎ Libra

Tanjiro - You two get along greatly and share the same opinions about demons and you want to help Tanjiro find a cure for Nezuko but you both know depressed emos that you have to smack self-love and appreciation into them but trust me you and Tanjiro are both theorists and no one not even Nezuko wants to be there when you two start your theories last time wasn't fun for everyone expect you and Tanjiro because of last time.......

♏ Scorpio

Nezuko - you met Nezuko before she was a demon, you met up with Tanjiro and saw the dead bodies of the Kamndos so you were apart of the Kamndo squad since the beginning, and you also taught Nezuko sign language and how to swear in sign language, Tanjiro does know only a little bit of sign language but he does not know that you taught Nezuko how to swear in sign language but oh boy if he finds out you better run and hope Nezuko is able to stop Tanjiro..........

♐ Sagittarius

Shinobu - you two get along too well, you both united in bullying Giyu and Capricorn together and your both medical experts and get along scarily well, like seriously you guys can somehow tell what the other is going to say, you can literally have telepathic conversations, it scares people on how you two can do that, definitely after last time........

♑ Capricorn

Tomika Gyiu - Do I need to explain why? Depressed squad unite! Tanjiro and Libra has their hands full trying to make you both believe that you deserve love and you both actually have people who care but know he has to deal with two depressed emos, you and Gyiu do not actually cause trouble because you two hide from everyone and I mean everyone to the point were they start a bet on who can find you two first, whilst you two are just trash talking everyone and pointing out all your and Gyiu's terrible life choices. Tanjiro and Libra wished you two didn't meet because now they have two depressed emos to find......

♒ Aquarius

Obanai - to be honest your just his friend through pure luck, luckily Kaburamaru likes you so that pushed your guys friendship along now your doing your best with the help of Taurus to get Obani and Mitsuri together but trust me you guys are the pranksters no one suspects it all.......

♓ Pisces

Muichiro - I feel like you two would get along greatly, Muichiro remembers you since you guys were BFFs from childhood, even with his animsea, he remembers his closet friend, you two joined the corps together and you two cause no trouble but there are times you do cause trouble oh boy there intresting times.....

A/N: Please don't give me hate if you did not get your favourite character, I just did match ups with what I believe would work really well so please respect my opinion and you can always give suggestions on the request page so then I can improve these