Chapter 1: Normal day

Vivan's POV:

It was all a normal day for me until the day I wiped out half my clan including the top ANBU my dad Felix. I couldn't control my power of my illusions. When I get really angry my hair lifts up into the air and reveals my right eye and it kills anyone near by with there biggest fear. I found that out when my old ninja teacher told me about my eye when I was about 7 and told me nobody likes me and nobody will pay attention to me and that I will always be a monster. So I got angry and scared and I blew up he only told me that because my dad got chosen to be top ANBU and he didn't and so yea my dad tried to calm me down and I winded up killing him, my teacher,and half my clan of sky-town village. My mother abused me ever since that day she always told me she hated me and she will always love my twin sister Vivica and Ivory better than me but Vivca knows its wasn't my fault i mean i was only 7. I can control it now my dad taught me and always told me in my dreams that it will never be my fault and that he will always love me. 5 years of abuse and hatred pasted and one day I came back from a fight because these two big girls tried to steal my phone so I used my wind powers and blew them away. I come home and my mother slaps me for no reason she said she did because she hated me and so what I did was grab my bags and over 50,000 in savings, quit my job and when she was sleep, I slipped some money under Vivica's and Ivory's pillow, grabbed a lot of food,water,and wood and took off.