Luka Couffaine x reader

You were at your friends house and met somebody.

Y/n- your name

Y/n pov:

I was on my way to Julekas house, well boat. Juleka was my class mate, i really like her a her style, specialy her hair. When i arrived Juleka was waiting for me. "Hey Jul" i said to her a she said hi back and hugged me. "So what do you want to do?" she asked me. "Idk, we can just talk shit like always?" i said while i started laughing and she started few moments after me. "Ok, tat sounds good, c'mon we're going to my room" she said and grabed my hand. When we came inside i saw someone new. "Hey Jul, who's she, i never saw her here." he said. He had black and blue ombre, sweatpants, black shirt. His nails were painted black a he had ring around his finger, he also had few bracelets around his wrist. "Yeah, i never introduced you two. This is Y/n, Y/n this is Luka." she said and i looked him up and down, it looked like i was judging him but i wasnt i swear. "Oh then hi Y/n" he smiled and i just smiled and said little hi. When we got to Julekas room i stared at her. "Hey whats wrong?" "You, you have NEVER told me that you have brother, brother that is SO FUCKING SEXY AND HOT WHAT THE FUCK?!" i screamed at her little bit. "Shh or hes gonna hear you calling him sexy and hot, besides you never asked" she laughted. "But I cant help it, hes amazing. Girl he literally PAINTS IS NAILS, and he wears RING?!" a was walking in her room then i layed on floor. "Juleka, i have serious problem. I think i have crush on your brother." i said little bit sad. Juleka then startd laughing so hard. I smiled a litle too. "Y/n really? You just met him, but whatever, if you want my permission or something you have it." she said and i hugged her while i was laughing. "Do you think we could have sleepover today? My mum wouldnt mind having you here, she really likes you" she said and i took out my phone and texted my mum. "Im gonna ask her, but i think she will be fine with that"

Y/n: Mum can i sleep at Julekas house today?

M:Of course, are you coming home for your things?

Y/n:No, i will borrow from Jul

M:Ok but if something happens tell me ok?

Y/n:Yeah, love u<3

"I can but i need to borrow some T-shirt from you." i smiled at her and she nodded.

Later

It was 2AM and i couldnt sleep, idk why. I silently got out of Juls room and i went on board. I was looking at water when i felt hands on my waist. "Cant sleep either?" he asked and i knew it was Luka, it was kinda weird tho, he had his hands wraped around my waist. "Yeah, i couldnt sleep." i said and he smiled. "You know, its nice that you think im hot and sexy." he said and giggled a little. I was so red. HE HEARD ME?! "Oh shit, soooo you heard me huh? I feel kinda embarrassed now." i said shyly. "Hey its ok, its actually kidna adorable and youre pretty hot too if i have to say truth" he said and kissed top of my head. Luckily was night and dark so he didnt saw my red face. "Btw you should know Jul gave you my shirt, not hers" he said and giggled, after that he just left. Oh my FUCKING GOD. WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! ¨