5. HONEYMOON

5. HONEYMOON

PAST LIFE

They had arrived at the beach house in Hawaii booked for their honeymoon. Baekhyun had sat om the couch to catch his breath after putting all their luggage in the bedroom.
Dara sat on his lap and kissed him.
"I'm so happy that I'm finally Mrs Byun. I love you Baek" she said before kissing him again.
"Aren't you going to tell me how much you love me too?" She said with a sweet smile but she was far from sweet.
"You know I care about you" Baekhyun said in response.
"But you don't love me. Not like you love him"
"I married you. Not him"
"Then show me you love me baby" Dara said before kissing Baekhyun again but he broke the kiss soon after.

"What now? Do you not want me?" Dara said annoyed.
"No baby. I just think... lets have a drink and relax a bit first. It was a lomg journey" Baekhyun said because if he had any hope of sleeping with his wife he needed to be shit face drunk. Because she was not the person he wanted to be with but... he hadnto take responsibility for his mistake and take care of his child and the woman bringing him imto the world.

PRESENT LIFE

"Does it hurt?"
"It hurts a bit"
"Do you want me to stop?"
"No keep going. I will get used to the pain"
"You know that this can get addictive. If you do it once you will want to do it over and over again"
"We will see. For now let's get through this first" Baekhyun said with a smile but soon he frowned at the pain he felt over his shoulder.

Chanyeol focused on the tattoo his was drawing over the mans shoulder. It was Baekhyuns first ever tattoo ever and so he wanted it to be perfect. Since he didn't end up marrying Dara he took Chanyeol to Hawaii to the booked honeymoon resort.
"Remember the first day we met?" Chantelle broke the silence.
"How could I ever forget it? It was the day I met the hottest tattoo artist ever" Baekhyun said with a laugh.

"When I first met you I never thought that I could like someone like you" Chanyeol said with a smile remembering the old days.
"Someone like me?" Baekhyun asked with a raised eyebrow.
"You were too much of a good boy for my liking. You were hot but the church boy next door type while I was the tattooed biker boy. But then we got talking while Kyungsoo was getting his tattoo done and... We clicked in a way I never expected"

"And then I looked through your catalogue and saw a really cool dragon tattoo and you offered to do it 20% off"
"But then you told me you could never get it done because your dad wouldn't approve"
"And then I called you a daddy's boy and we argued"
"And then we... Kissed. That was my first kiss"
"I remember that because you accused me of stealing your first kiss bit then we were kissing again. But then you disappeared after that"
"Finding out I was attracted to a man came as a shock to me and I couldn't accept it for a while"
"And that's why you dated my sister?"

"That's not how it happened Yeol and you know it. My uncle set us up and because my parents liked her they got me engaged. I didn't want to be with her. The more I got to know you better during the times we met up I realised I loved you and wanted to be with you but..."
"But you fucked her and she got pregnant and had to marry her"
"So much happened so fast. I lost my parents and suddenly she got pregnant and my uncle was pushing me but... But I should have fought harder for us. I'm sorry Yeol. I know I hurt you and almost made the biggest mistake and almost married that woman. I love you and only want to be with you. From now on I'm living my life the way I want" Baekhyun said and soon felt Chanyeol stop working on his dragon tattoo but before he could speak he felt lips on his shoulder as the taller male kissed him.

"I'm just glad you chose me even if it happened later than I hoped. I love you too Baek. Let's never be apart"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

What do you think about the couple?

What do you think Baek will do in the future to his enemies?