Chpt 1 - The World's Biggest Boyband

Hey! I hope that you enjoy the first chapter in this story :) I will probably be back to edit or change some things.

Amelia's POV:

I looked at myself in the mirror as 'Up All Night' played in the background. My best friend, Leigh, was dancing around my bedroom. 

"Hey! Stop that or you won't have any energy left for the concert!" I yell above the music.

Leigh laughs "I'll be fine Amelia! I promise!"

I turn the music down. I go into my closet and look through it, debating on what to wear. Leigh follows me.

"Your clothes are sooo boring! You have like no crop tops or anything!" She says.

"No" I protest "It's called having my own style!"

Leigh shakes her head. I end up grabbing some jeans, a white tank top and a olive green wool sweater.

"Hellooo! We are meeting One Direction! Your gonna wear that?!" 

"Says the....ehm....woman that is dressed like a twelve year old!" I sass back. Leigh had all the 1D merch. Seriously. Leigh had on a 'I heart 1D' shirt, some jeans, sneakers and a hoodie.

We were both nineteen and had been friends for years. We had both fallen for 1D since we first saw them on the X-Factor. 

"Your just too worried about growing up" Leigh says bitterly.

"Whatever, end of conversation" I say.

After a few more minutes, we were finally ready to leave.

After a hour of waiting, we finally get to the backstage area. We won the VIP passes so we got to meet the boys before the concert. We get to the stage.

"Ohmygod!" Leigh says quietly, freaking out. We come into sight of the five boys.

"Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod!" My best friend squeals again. I roll my eyes slightly. Yes I was really excited, but I needed to help calm Leigh down before I went all fangirl myself.

"Hey!" It was Harry. Leigh smiles widely which I can tell creeps the boys out a bit.

"You okay there?" Liam asks. Leigh faints. My eyes go wide. 

"I...um.." I stutter.

"It's okay love" Louis says as a few people rush over to Leigh and take her to a room until she wakes up.

"So umm what are your guys' names?" Zayn asks.

"Um..that was Leigh Higgins and I'm Amelia Holden" I say with a slight smile.

Niall smiles at me which takes my breath away. I smile back.

I hug each of the boys. First Harry Styles, then Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson then Niall Horan. Me and Niall hug for a bit longer until I pull away. We look at each other for a split second. It was nothing. He was famous and I knew nothing would happen between us. I'm just another fan. 

Niall's POV:

God she was hot, like really hot. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

"Hey, could I borrow your phone for a second?" I ask.

"May I ask why?"

"I need to look up something, I forgot me phone in the dressin' room"

"Umm okay" Amelia says, handing me her phone. I go into the contacts app and add my number in and put a 'N' as the name of the contact.