𝕽𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖍 𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖔

I walk into my first class of the day, English. All eyes are on me. I'm the new kid, I moved schools after spring break because my dad got new job. I didn't know anyone there, which was great. Not. I hate being the new kid. Everyone is always looking at you on your first day there, and the teachers always call you out. 

I don't really like attention. It makes me nervous, and I start to panic on the inside. "You must be (Y/n)." the teacher said. I just looked at her and put on a small smile. 
"I'm Ms. Rios, nice to meet you!" She seemed pretty nice. She looks pretty young, maybe 27? No older than 34 I'd say. 

"Nice to meet you too." I say quietly. 
"You can sit in the back row next to Ralph." Ms. Rios said.
I look around the room and I see a head shot up. That must be Ralph I say to myself.
"He's the guy in the red jacket." She points to him and I make my way to the seat next to him. 

I sit in my seat and put my stuff down next to me. 
"Alright, today we're going to watch a movie since I've taught you everything you needed to know for the school year." 

Ms. Rios turned off the lights and started the movie. It was the "Dead Poets Society". 
I love this movie! I've seen it over a dozen times. I sit and watch at my desk, while everyone else is talking to their friends. It seems like I was the only person who was watching. 

"Hey," I hear a voice say. I turn and see Ralph talking to me. He was pretty cute. Brown eyes, brown hair, tan skin, and a nice smile. Don't fall for him just yet. You don't even know him! He probably has a girlfriend.  I said in my head. 

I smile and say hello back. He scoots his desk closer to mine and introduces himself to me. 
"I'm Ralph, nice too meet you!" He puts his hand out and we shake hands. 
"I'm (Y/n), nice to meet you too."

He had a nice voice. He seemed very nice as well. I was surprised he acted this way. It's not everyday you see a cute guy who's this nice. Throughout the class period, we kept talking and got to know each other a little more. 

~~~~

The bell rang and it was time to go to my next class.
"It was nice talking to you Ralph." I said with a smile. 
"Nice talking to you too. Hey, do you need any help getting to your classes? I'd be glad to show you around." He asked. 

"That'd be nice. I got lost trying to find Ms. Rio's class this morning." I laughed. 
"Great! What's your next class?"
"Math with Mr. Thorpe." I say. 
"Oh cool! I have him too." Ralph said. 
Then we began walking to our next class.

(Ok that ending was really bad XD. As you can tell, I ran out of ideas for ending, that's why it sucked. Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope you liked it! Bonsai!!! 💛)