And that happened....

Y/N was very lonely in their life. They never had friends, family or love. "I'm kind of hungry but I can't afford store bought eggs." Y/N saw a man selling a dozen of eggs for only 2 dollars. "Wow! Such a great deal, these eggs will have to do for the week."

 (Time leap to a day later.) *Yawn* "Well I don't have work today so might as well make a big breakfast." "I should use those eggs I got from yesterday so they wont go bad."

 Y/N thought while making these eggs "The guy I bought them from was kind of sketchy, and he did say that these eggs were bread with "weird fatting stuff".

 Y/N left to use the bathroom leaving the stove on low heat, when Y/N got back they noticed that the carton of eggs were on the floor) Huh, strange I didn't have anything on the counter to knock

 it down? Y/N picks up the carton and see's something strange.

"What the hell, why Is this egg moving like a lazy human." Y/N kind of felt "turned on" by this egg for some reason, Is it because this moving egg is the only thing that is the only thing close to humanity?"

"I feel disgusting, why do I feel this way about this stupid lazy egg." "Hello!-(Gudetama) (Speaking in broken English) "Oh my lord, this egg can talk?!"-(Y/N) (In Y/N's mind, Holy hell, how is this egg talking, what do I do?) While Y/N is still in shock Gudetama is trying to figure out

 where he is. "Hello fellow other egg, do you know why I am here and not in "Malebo Corps"? 

I-I don't know,(Sorry for the Studer-Creator) how are you talking? Y/N still in shock. "Oh come on, are you that dumb?"-(Gudetama) "But just how?"-(Y/N) "Fine, I'll just have to explain"-Gudetama *Annoyed* "So basically I'll tell you everything that I know, I will start here, Us eggs are injected with fatting

 products while we are still in our developing phases. Next they let us grow into full eggs, but not into chicks. Then we are mass produced in the Black Market". Yes, I know this from my experience's, and that's about it.-Gudetama) "Wow so well spoken, didn't know I was buying mass production, just buying cheap eggs. 

(ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL Z)

(Sorry for the cringe stuff, this story isn't suppose to be taken  seriously but if you "guys" want more then why not!-Creator)