Chapter 7: Soft

Hearing Shoto say those words made electricity shoot through my body. I had no idea what he had planned and I didn't want to wait to find out. The rest of school I couldn't sit still. My leg was constantly bouncing, I was tapping my fingers, doing whatever I could to keep my body moving.

    "Miss Y/n," Mr. Aizawa glares at me, "are you listening to anything that I'm saying right now?" Shoot.

    "I-uh- yess of course," the words maage to stumble out of my mouth. I can feel everyone look at me.

    "Oh really? Then what was I just saying," he looked mad.

    "You were talking about how we would be going to the USJ soon," I confidently spew out.

    Aizawa nods his head and continues talking. My cheeks feel like they're on fire but like not literally obviously. It's so hard to focus on what's going on. Apparently, we're going to something called the USJ for some extra training but in all reality, I'm not really paying attention or listening much.

    "Alright class dismissed, everyone can go home," Mr. Aizawa says.

    "But, there's still one hour before class is supposed to end," Iida says, "we should be using this time to do training."

    "I don't wanna teach anymore so go home and train." Mr. Aizawa walked into his office and crawled in his yellow sleeping bag.

    Shoot. We're leaving class early, that means I'll have to meet Shoto earlier. I get up, grab my school bag and the bag with all the feeding stuff for my tube.

    "Soooo, what did Todoroki tell you earlier," Ochaco giggles at me while pushing her body closer to mine.

    "Uhm, I- uh- I don't know what you're talking about," I shyly spew out, looking down at my feet.

    "You know what, after he kissed your hand he whispered something into your ear," Ochaco knew what she was saying. Slowly all the other girls gathered around me trying to listen in to what we were talking about. They soon formed a giant circle around me poking and prodigy trying to get me to speak.

    "Okay, okay, I'll tell you guys," I take a deep breath, "Shotosaidtomeethimoutfrontoftheschoolafterclass." I basically slur the words out of my mouth.

    The girls all look at me. "What," they all say.

    "Shoto said to meet him out front of the school after class," I look at each of the girls faces. Everyone turns when they all "EEK" at this new news. They're basically surrounding by hugs and they are so excited for me. Shoto looks over and just shakes his head slightly and walks out to the front of the school. Slowly I make my way out of the circle and start walking towards the front of the school.

Todoroki POV

    I see all the girls surrounding Y/n as if they're trying to get her to say something. I hear them all "EEK" at something that was said by Y/n. I shake my head with a slight smile and just walk out to the front of the school. I am a little nervous to talk to her but I know that I don't wanna wait any longer to tell her.

    I get out to the front of the school and start pacing back and forth and I see Tokoyami.

    "Hey," I call out, "Tokoyami, I wanna ask you a question."

    "Sure, what's up?"

    "Do you know how Y/n feels about me?"

    "Well, she does talk about you all the time," Tokoyami says, "why?"

    "I told her to meet me out here after school," I look down at my feet, "as her brother, would you be okay if I asked her to be my girlfriend?"