The weekend part 2 : True form

I took Eren to the mall to get some new clothes.  His glasses were the only things he owned. "Hey Eren." Someone called out. We turned around to come face to face with Jean and two goons.  "Hi. Jean." Eren says. He grabs my hand and gives it a squeeze. "What are you doing here shitty glasses?" Jeans says to Eren.  "I've never seen you here, shitty glasses, I didn't even think you knew where the mall was."  One of his goons say. Jean glares at the kid and then turns around to us. "You escaped the beating I was giving you the other day, I think I'll give it to you now." He states. His goons try and pin me back but I dodge them. I kill them with my human hands.  By the time I'm done with that, I turn to Jean. He gives Eren one last punch, making him go unconscious, and tries to come for me. As he goes for my wrist I trip him. A crowd has gathered and is too stupid to pull us apart. I punch Jean in the face. My eyes were glowing with hatered. I knew they had turned red. Jean looked scared. I smiled a sickly smile at him. Then ripped his heart out tore it in half. Then I swallowed it. He was lucky. He got to die fast. Police were surrounding me.
Stop you monster
You fucking demon
Leave the boy alone
Shoot him.

All these things were what the police yelled. I watched as one police officer scooped up Eren. I yelled. EREN.
EREN
EREN.

He's gone. Taken from my hands. I flew to the house to pack everything I had. I was going to move to a different state. Somewhere where I couldn't get hurt.  As I flew I watched as a police car raced in the direction I was going. Is Eren in there? He has to be. He couldn't have seen what I've done. It's ok. He'll be fine. He 'll never know.