Only Exception

As you can tell... I have changed the name to Bella short for Arabella, because it was really annoying writing y/n, your, and you; plus it was quite confusing for me. So, now y/n has a name.. Arabella. I like it.

----------------------------------------------------
Left Off:

"I love you, too."

"Taylor Caniff? May we speak?" A doctor ask with a police officer by his side.

They can't think.

"I'll be right back," Taylor excuses himself.

I watch intently; they're obviously bombarding him with questions, and Taylor being Taylor is obviously very offended and gets defensive. Way to go to make yourself look guilty, Tay. The police officers shoo him away, and he comes back to me.

"They were trying to imply that I killed my damn Mom! MY MOM! Like obviously I didn't," Taylor tells me. It was a pretty dick move, but it's their job.

"I know you'd never do anything like that," I say calmly and Taylor started sobbing into shoulder.

Not really knowing what to say next, I just sigh in the most comforting way. Poor Tay. I try to soothe him by rubbing his hair, but it was no use.

"Hey, Tay.. I have to go, is that okay?"
I say, I felt for leaving him in such a vulnerable state, but I needed to get home before everyone woke up.

"Yeah, of course. It's almost 6:30am, you need some rest," He replies, pulling me into a hug and kissing my forehead. "Bye, babe. Love you."

"Love you too," I breathe out.

--

I walk into the house trying to be as stealth as possible.

"Arabella Mariana Espinosa," My dad says.

"Um.. Hi, dad," I replied, trying to play off me walking into the house.

"Where were you?" My mom questions.

"Hospital," I answer, their faces fill with worry. "I'm fine, it was Taylor's mom."

"What happened to his mom?" Mom asks.

"She uh.. d-died, well they put her on her death bed right now, so Taylor is spending h-his finally hours with her," I stutter.

"Wait, what?" They say in unison.

"Yeah, she committed suicide, Tay is a wreck," I explain.

"Wow," My dad sighs. "That's so crazy, we just spoke to her two weeks ago and she seemed fine."

"You can always put on a fake smile and laugh a little, and seem fine," I say simply.

"It's just so strange,"

"Can I go sleep?"

"Yeah, hun." My mom waves me away, she's obviously going to discuss the tragedy with my dad.

I walk up the seemingly long staircase, just to see Matt.

"Hi," Matt smiles. "You don't have to repeat yourself, I heard." Then, he abruptly pulls me in a tight hug.

I broke down. "This is so hard. I love him so much, and he's breaking down," I sobbed into Matt's shoulder. He just rubbed my head soothingly.

"C'mon, let's get some sleep, okay?" He said. "Lets just sleep some of the pain off, okay?" I nod slowly, making my way to my room.

"Thanks, Matt." I sniffed.

"Shh, go to sleep." Matt sort of whispers. "Bye." Then walks out.

I don't know how I could sleep, thoughts kept swirling around my head. Yes, I was exhausted but I keep thinking about what's going on at the hospital, where's Taylor's dad, how's Taylor?

As if Taylor were reading my mind, I got a text a text from him telling me he's okay. Having that off my mind I could sleep.

--

"Get up!" Someone yelled.

"NO!" I groaned.

"Get up! Get up! NOW!" The voice said again, more annoying this time. It wasn't Matt or my parents.

"Ugh, no." I groan again.

"Bitchy sleeper," Okay, not Taylor. I raised my hand and slapped the person.

"Ow." There was another person in my room.. Great. So my body and I decided to get up, and saw Carter and Maggie. I didn't particularly like Carter's girlfriend, but I can deal with her.

"Hello, sleepy head," Carter cheers. Why is he in my house?

"What do you want?" I ask.

"We're going to a party," He tells me.

"And how does that involve me?" I question .

"You're coming too." Maggie says. Why the hell would I want to go to a party and my boyfriend is having a mental breakdown?

"Hell no." I scoff.

"Yes, c'mon. Take a shower and get dressed." Maggie commands. I look at the clock and it read 7:30pm, I slept for 11 hours! It was amazing though.

I took a shower, and got dressed in black denim high-waisted shorts and baseball tee.

"Happy?" I say.

"Yes, lets go." The two drag me out of the house.

"Not going to tell me how the hell you got into my house I see? That's cool, ignore that pondering question," I say practically to myself.

--

"We're here," Maggie announces. Why the hell is she so cheery? It's just sickening at the moment.

I look up and see it's Taylor's house. Is he freaking kidding me? That insensitive prick.

-------------------------------------------------------

Okay.. Anyone else confused about that plot twist? Like wtf Taylor?

Glad I finally updated, I've been SUPA busy with track. Hmu though or someone can volunteer to write for me? That would be great

And I know it seems like I don't like Maggie, but I do. She's quite cool, I just Arabella to not have a liking for her. Also, you're probably thinking why is Carter still in this, he's horrible, yeah I know. But I shall finish the story.

@Hoodftbastille <--- twit

@Ugh.camryn <--- insta

@basic.camryn <--- sc

@vinylamericans <--- other insta